Ratings for Dr. Norbert Gleicher

I would recommend CHR because they seem to have a wealth of experience and success ratings, not forgetting that they do extensive research continuously (even though I am yet to complete my cycle treatment with them, I have faith in them).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

He was easy to talk to and that made me calm and relaxed. The staff were super nice and welcoming and by my second visit, the receptionist knew my name without asking. I would definitely be coming back for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I would highly recommend CHR to a friend. The staff and doctors at the center are very professional and compassionate. They know they are our last resort and we are depending on them to make our dreams come true (as best they can).

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

We feel very fortunate to be pregnant after treatment at CHR, especially after so many failed attempts at IVF at two other centers. We really owe it to CHR’s professionalism and special expertise. The staff was very supportive and Dr. Gleicher never gave up hope for us, even when we almost did.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Great Doctor! the stuff are nice. very private practice (townhouse).

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Nice office, waited over an hour and that was with nobody in the waiting area. Dr. Gleicher was very informative and knowledgeable. Office staff was nice, Financial Manger should be working as a Car Sales Person, told me if I wanted a baby I had to pay for it. They are by far the most expensive office we have seen and we can't afford to go back. Great place if they would lower their prices and get a Financial Manager with manners who knows how to express compassion and respect the patient’s situation.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Great doctor & great office. Highly recommend him to anyone with DOR or who's over 35: it's his specialty & he understands as deep as it possible how to help you in getting pregnant. Staff is always friendly & attentive, very quiet, calm & clean office, doctors (there are 2 of them and both are excellent, believe me I have a lot of experience with REs) - very understanding, curious, knowledgeable. Waiting time no more than 10 min. Nurses always ready to help you. The only tough one to negotiate - is the financial manager, but the prices are absolutely reasonable. For us it was e real pleasure to deal with them.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, very nice, pleasant & highly knowledgeable. He performed an IVF on me in 2001 which resulted in pregnancy right away (after numerous unsuccessful artificial inseminations performed by another Dr) & now I have a wonderful boy who will be 6 years old soon! Thank you, Dr. Gleicher for helping me!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Norbert Gleicher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gleicher travels extensively worldwide, while maintaining his role in clinical patient care and research at CHR-NY, and as one of the most prolific scientific writers in the specialty. While located in Chicago, Chicago Magazine repeatedly listed him amongst “best physicians” in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Since his return to NYC, he was repeatedly one of only a handful of reproductive endocrinologists in New York City listed by the New York Times Magazine on its “Super Doctors” list, as chosen by peers.

• English
  • Hebrew
  • German
  • Polish

• International University Vienna (Grad. 1970)
  • Tel Aviv University (Grad. 1973)
  • Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Miscarriage
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Premature ovarian failure

• Member, Organizing Committee for Ovarian Club VI, Barcelona, Spain, November 14-15, 2015
  • Session Chair, “Fibroids are encountered in increasing frequency in IVF patients as the mean age of patients rises. Do we have to treat them all?” 22st COGI Congress, Budapest, Hungary, Sept. 17-19, 2015
  • Session Co-Chair, “Is it risk free? Is ISCI safe and effective enough to treat all ART patients?” 22st COGI Congress, Budapest, Hungary, Sept. 17-19, 2015
  • ASRM Star Award, 7/17/2015
  • Session Chair, “Are we reaching the time when science meets wishful thinking?,” 21st COGI Congress, Frankfurt, Germany, May 14-16, 2015

Medicaid / Medi-Cal