Dr. Mikhail Ploskin

Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Ploskin

Dentist - from the heart! From the first second you realize that he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

worst dentist I have ever used, illiteracy is awful, rudeness cannot compare to anything, and actions taken professionally cannot be called nothings else but either absolute ignorance or just infamy. I am facing extraction of two teeth following one root canal for which I paid at least 7 visits, $1100 and took two courses of antibiotics. He cannot work with people, he doesn't speak in a normal (not mentioning - polite) way, yells, pushes drill into your mouth forcefully, damages healthy teeth around despite you are asking not touching them. AVOID by all means.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

very negligent and poor root canal resulted in my tooth extraction and I had to pay 2500 out of pocket for implant. Terrible doctor and many have warned me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I went to this Dr. once when my "bonding" on one of my front teeth fell off. I ended up with a new "bonding" which was significantly more yellow than the others (I had 6 of them on my front teeth) and a torn gum when the Dr. used one of his instruments the wrong way. The Dr. had the nerve to charge me for the visit & I gave him a check because I was in shock & my thinking was slow. However, I stopped this check later on & never ever went back to this Dr. This happened 11 years ago (!) but I still remember the bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008