Ratings for Dr. Michael Sarin

Excellent Keep up good work, god bless u, all the best

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Sarin is an excellent dentist and I went to him for a number of years until I moved out of the GTA. You always feel your getting professional treatment and you never have to wait for long for your appointment.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Been seeing Dr sarin for two yrs. my last dentist decide to leave his Mississauga office as he lives in Cambridge . I also have two brother in laws who are dentists . Dr sarin is quite meticulous and the work is excellent. He is very thorough with his work and his documentation. He invests a lot to deliver top notch dental care. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been coming here for almost 7 years and am very satisfied with his work. I really don't see what these negative comments are about but I'm glad I have never had any issues (knock on wood).

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Never on time. Very rude, told me to "get out of my way" one time.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Absolutely the worst dentist I have had. Especially for followup on braces. Unknowledgeable, unfriendly, rude, arrogant and useless. He never admits he is wrong and does not do anything to correct his skills or attitudes. His staff have almost all left and we now have to put up with the worst secretary, "S" who is an unprofessional, emotional wreck. The only reason I still am forced to see Sarin is because Dr.Mac does my braces and he visits Sarins office once a month. The moment these braces come off I will most definitely change dentists.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

He is very arrogant with patient. The staff is good. Sometimes, he refuses to be wrong.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I know him for 8 years, but he doesn't improve his skills. I am looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

I had two areas of concern with my teeth that developed despite ridiculously frequent cleanings and visits. Both were written off to possible grinding and incompetent brushing. Results of X-rays remained unknown and time passed. The silent damage was eventually fixed somewhere else and it is quite astonishing it ever came to that point. I will not even mention other family members.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Great staff, clinic, and everything, but horrible people's skills from the dentist himself. I've been to him numerous times (because I live close by) but he never improves. I went to him 2 years in a row telling him that I have a problem in my mouth but he said its all fine. Then on my last visit he says that I have gum disease and that I've probably had it for more than a year. Once I queried about why I wasn't made aware earlier, he got nervous and I said "ok im out of here". This dentist has cost me over $10,000 in dental surgeries (tissue grafting, relocation of teeth, and more). Also he gets mad very easily if you question him. Once I asked him "are you sure you don't see any wounds?" , and he got so mad that he stood up and left the room. Then he hygeinist went to bring him back again.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012