Ratings for Dr. Felix Andarsio

El mejor medico que he podido conocer, muy profesional y con un trato de angel.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Andarsio Es el mejor medico que he tenido , mo experiencia fue excelente Es incredible la seguridad y tranquilidad que el trasmite lo adoro

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Andarsio es el mejor Obstetra del Universo pues parece que su profesion estuviera inspirada por Dios. Su consultorio es un ambiente familiar. Dr Andarsio te explica todo durante el embarazo paso a paso y siempre esta a tu lado para atender las necesidades o emergencias que tengas fuera de consulta. Dios bendiga a Dr Andarsio por el parto de mi hija. SH

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Very nice doctor i recomended to every body he was with me in the hospital all day having my baby

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Andarsio is a wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for 10 1/2 years and delivered all five of my children. I don't currently have the type of insurance he accepts but I find the money to go there for my annual pap smears.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

DR. Felix had very bad bedside manner, did not ask many questions and was very occupied by something other than a paying customer. I was there for my yearly and wanted to also talk about how I was feeling depressed, after having my 18 month old he could care less about how I was feeling. I also clearly had a cold runny nose etc but again he did not even ask if he cold help in any way. They did a full workup on me only to collect what they could while I was there. After walking out of the exam room I thought ok I made it through this bad visit only to be confronted by the worst office person I have every encountered. She was very rude and I could clearly see the office mentality and exam room coincide perfectly. I called back for three weeks once a week for my results got the troll on the phone each time. I had asked to be put back on birth control I have taken for 25 years (Ortho), they put it on themself to give me a new drug that has only been on the market 36 months (I don't thin so). When I called to tell them they called in the wrong prescription again the girl with the personality of a pine cone answered and made me drive 20 miles to pickup a new on. I have never in my life taken the time to type a review of anybody even if I had bad service but I will be taking this treatment to my insurance company to try and refuse payment, one other side note this guy has no malpractice insurance DO NOT take your chances with this guy he should take up a new job at the DMV and take his troll of a office person with him to sweep floors. BP

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

He is currently my doctor and he is very nice

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

He is an amazing doctor who delivered both my daughters and continues to be my gyno anybody I cross I recommend Dr. Andarsio. During the delivery of my girls he was very calming. His staff is very friendly especially the nurse in the back. Wait time is very short and he does not rush you when you are seen very professional. The office is very nice always clean plenty of space. the best I have seen.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr.Andarsio is one of the best OB/GYN doctors around. I recommend him to anyone I know including my family. My sister would make a 4 hour drive just to stay as his patient. He delivered both my kids and I'm grateful he's my doctor and has been for 8 years!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr Andarsio is an excellent doctor, I would not change him for anybody else.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Felix Andarsio's Credentials

• Spanish

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI