Ratings for Dr. Raymond Ancill

Terrible, made me feel stupid for being there.....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

It took me 4 years to see Dr. Ancill because nobody else believed I had a brain injury. Dr. Ancill took a careful history and explained what was going on. I tried various meds and I now feel better than I have since the accident. Although I still have problems, I feel I am back in control of things.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Excellent Doctor who is knowledgeable, friendly and amazingly punctual! This is a doctor who actually cares about his patients. Great Job!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Super knowledgable, kept my mind from wondering with his no nonsense approach. I don't usually trust doctors, Dr. Ancill is an exception.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ancill for over 10 years. He is awesome! He has been very helpful and makes very appropriate suggestions for different situations. I am now able to sleep better and not suffer from such a deep depression as the result of a head injury. Thank you Dr. Ancill. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Terrible! focuses too much on doing report. Dwells on irrelevant details

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Ancill is an amazing human being and a fantastic Doctor. He has helped me immensely through a very difficult time in my life. I am very grateful for his knowledge, professionalism and compassion. He has consistently demonstrated an innate ability to make me feel very comfortable with his non-judgemental attitude and warm, compassionate personality. His staff are very professional, helpful,caring and kind.I highly recommend Dr. Ancill to anyone who needs assistance in terms of navigating the terrifying reality of brain trauma and other psychiatric afflictions. Thank you, Dr. Ancill!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I waited 2 years to see Dr Ancill and event though my GP told me nothing could be done for my brain injury and terrible headaches, Dr Ancill was patient and tried different things and I am better. My headaches have not gone away but I am able to enjoy life again

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Listened to me when nobody else would. Was the first doctor to ask me detailed questions about my accident. I don't know if the treatment will help me but at least I am doing something

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012