Ratings for Dr. Wendy N. Schwartz

uninformed staff told me the doctor provided a treatment service that she did not. Sign in office says if you are 10 minutes or more late you will have to reschedule. I was 20 minutes early for my 1:15 appointment. I was brought into the examining room at 1:15 but I did not see the doctor till 1:36. I could hear her discussing her vacation outside of the examining room while I waited. It seems inconsiderate that they can make me wait 21 minutes so the doctor can relive her vacation but won't wait 10 minutes for patients. I found in my brief time with the doctor that she was arrogant and condescending. She said "I don't know how the do it at other offices but my way works" I told her I had the procedure done fourteen times previously and it never worked. I explained what procedure did work and she said well we don't do things here that way. She had all of the materials except one already laid out on a table to perform the treatment i thought i was going to receive. She said "I don't know why all this is laying out?" Complete waste of my time and money that could have been avoided if staff was competent. I certainly did not need the incompetence then followed by arrogance. I would have never scheduled the appointment if the staff had informed me properly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Wendy N. Schwartz

Dr. Wendy N. Schwartz's response
Sorry for your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable - it helps the practice and our medical group improve the quality of care and experience for our patients. Please contact our Performance Support Manager at 888-774-8428, if you would like to discuss your concerns further. ~Privia Medical Group on behalf of Premier Primary Care Physicians PC

Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Schwartz for many years and find her very knowledgeable, caring and easy to talk with. I trust her judgment as far as my health is concerned. When she has had to refer me, her choices of specialty doctors have been excellent. Her office staff members (receptionist and nurse) are friendly and helpful. I am, in short, very comfortable and secure with Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

A good doctor with not very competent support staff. Not a BC/BS preferred provider, so costs more than some area doctors. Keeps up with the medical literature. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Dr. Wendy N. Schwartz's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1978)