Ratings for Dr. Renuka Diwan

I have been coming to Dr. Diwan for over seven years. I was referred by a friend. I am very pleased with the professionalism as well the value that it brings. Only with Dr. Diwan can you turn back the hands of time. I am impervious to the aging process. The staff is very friendly and Lisa is very helpful with making appointments.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Great atmosphere, professional staff. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Very happy with results and the doctors knowledge. I had sclerotherapy on legs and lazar vein removal on face. All turned out great. Very professional and friendly staff. I no longer have to powder my nose like my grandmother.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr Diwan is an "artist" - best there is at her profession - takes care of each client in personal fashion!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Love the results ... had fillers and Botox and the look is so very natural. I have a refreshed appearance. Took ten years off! The staff very friendly and knowledgeable . Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

The entire staff is not only professional, but also and friendly and knowledgeable. My experiencing with Toni, dermaplaning treatment was amazing, my skin has never felt so smooth and vibrant. The procedures that Dr. Diwan has done, both fillers and Botox, have made me feel and look younger, with a very natural touch. I would recommend her over any cosmetic dermatologist out there.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

I definitely recommend Dr. Diwan & her staff. They made me look years younger. They took such good care me! It’s a very friendly staff. I had Botox & fillers.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

I’m SO happy with all that Dr. Diwan is doing for me! I was a bit nervous about trying Juvederm fillers. I’m a grandma who just wanted to look a tad younger and please, NATURAL, not “done.” Dr. Diwan did not disappoint. No one would guess I’m doing anything but aging remarkably well. Ha ha! This is the treat I do for myself after forty plus years raising children and helping others. Many thanks to her entire crew.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I’m so happy with the results. I appear so much less stressed and so much more youthful. I don’t look tired anymore. The whole staff is appear happy and cheerful,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I was concern with darkness under my eyes so I sought out Dr Diwan. I made my determination based on very good reviews. After the consultation I the staff is very friendly. As this was my first time getting this type of treatment I was impressed with Dr Diwan gentleness and skill in resolving my concerns with the darkness under my eyes. I’m extremely pleased and will continue to seek out her talent and skills. Thank you Dr Diwan.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Renuka Diwan's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1982)

Tufts