Ratings for Dr. Peggy Watson

I used to love this practice and recommended it widely. I still love the practitioners and have a lot of respect for Dr. Watson. However I cannot continue to go here because the office manager is so awful. Dealing with her and what she has done to this clinic make the actual care not worth the trouble. The few positive reviews here are those with little to no experience. I, unfortunately, have had way too much experience with them. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I love Dr. Watson and Dr. Sultran but their staff lacks in every way. They are rude when trying to make appointments, the appointments they make for you they forget to put in system so when you show up they tell you don't have one even when you show them the card they tell you they can't get you in...... Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been going to this practice for over 10 years and I've had it. I've stayed so long because I'm generally fine health and only need routine visits for medication refills and the occasional sinus infection. Reception staff is very nice but the office manager is horrible. Sent me to collections over a $50 fee charged to me because I didn't cancel an appointment. I couldn't cancel the appointment because I made it the day before the actual appointment just before closing and it was the very first appointment the next day (they had a cancellation). I explained all this but she proceeded with the charges and I refused to pay. Furthermore, it was the way it was handled. The manager never called me personally though I left several messages to discuss it. Besides that, they rely on Nurse Practitioners more and more and so over the years I have seen a different person every single time I go in. This has led to me getting what I knew was bad medical advice (don't go on birth control because of your age but not offering good alternatives). I've also overheard Dr. Watson's personal conversations while walking through the office which were completely inappropriate. By contrast, I have an amazing OBGYN office I go to with professional and caring staff. You just feel the difference right away. Furthermore Dr. Watson's office charges for everything! You want copies of your records? Charge. You want a prescription refill for a medication you've been getting for years, make an appointment even if you ran out and really need it, make an appointment. They don't approve pharmacy requests. It's so frustrating. I'm done and they aren't getting those $50 from me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Greta doctors, great staff!!! Always able to help patients and will see you the same day, amaizing!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Early on Dr Watson seemed very knowledgeable and helpful but in my recent visits over the past 4 months she seemed very unconcerned about my very debilitating, chronic medical condition and offered very little help. She complained about the 'administration' and told me that with all of the healthcare reform requirements, Doctors like her who had supportive husbands could not be expected to continue on in medical practice. Due to all of this, I will definitely not return to Dr Watson for any medical concerns.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

When one askes to see a certain doctor thts who I want to see and when they don't honor that it can be very frustrating I've been going to this is my third time at the office the other three times were very good but this time Dr Watson strolls in doesn't listen to a thing I say got rude with me was very unprofessional and spentabout 5 minutes with me DeForest rolling outshe is pompous and only cares about Medspa related bullshitand does not give a bleep about her primary care patients after about six hundred dollars spentbetween various pointless medications Ann's appointmentsI am forced to find a different doctor that is willing to care for something other than money there's a nurse there that is named Joyce she is very friendly and very compassionate if I would have seen her mine have been much betterbut oh well other doctors will take my money I do not recommend this doctors office to anyone not even my worst enemy

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have only been to this Dr one time. I came in filled out the Forms. 10 Min's later I was taken into the back for my Blood Pressure and weight. 20 Min's later I saw Dr Watson. Very knowledgeable, and polite. I do not understand all the bad experience listed here.. Mine was Awesome.I would definitely go back..Rob Golding

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I thought the service was good at first. Then I went in for severe stomach pain. Only saw the PA, who was nice, but who had no idea what was wrong with me. She was more interested in giving me a tetanus shot. I never saw the doctor, no tests were performed. I finally went to GI doctor and found out I had appendix cancer. I now have a new GP and would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

these people are really good, I never found a Doctor that will see you so quick, same day and everybody is always willing to help you with anything!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Watson for over five years. Early on, she was helpful but her focus has changed to be more MedSpa centric and less primary care related. As such, she makes herself less available for primary care duties both when making appointments and during the appointment itself. Wait times are terrible and the office staff is hit and miss. The office manager is the worst ever. She is consistently rude and incompetent. She lies and talks down to you. I am amazed she is still around which leads me to believe that she is lying to her boss as well. Overall, Dr Watson is adequate but her services have degraded over the past years. But stay away due to her office staff. You will regret it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Peggy Watson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Land O Lakes, FL