Ratings for Dr. Jason Koh

He really listened to me and is a great surgeon. He fixed my shoulder and now I can play tennis again!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

He's a doctor that really listens to me and cares. He prescribed a great rehab program for me and I was able to get back to playing hockey. Thanks Dr. Koh!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He's a great surgeon who fixed my rotator cuff after a bad accident. Now I can swim and play tennis again. His staff is great too. Sometimes there's a wait but he always makes time to sit and listen. It's worth it.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Costumer service at dr Jason koh sucks. They don't know what are they doing. They told me to come 15 min early to take x ray but I am waiting 70 min. When I ask them when is my turn Oooo sorry they have some problem with x ray.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I am a 54 y.o. man and after a motorcycle accident I had an extensive damage in my shoulder including full thickness tear in rotator cuff, torn labrum, etc. The shoulder was locked and painful. Nine months after the surgery, with some physical therapy, I got back 100% of the range of motion and about 80% of strength (still working on it.) Couple times I had to wait for an hour in Dr. Koh's office before he saw me. And some other times I could only see his assistant. The important part is the result. Dr. Koh is a top rate expert on shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Jason Koh is exceeds excellence in his surgical abilities and his bedside manner. He performed two knee realignment surgeries for me. My quality of life has greatly improved and he has always been available post surgery to answer any sort of questions I might have. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Koh is, with out a doubt, the best specialist I have ever used (and I have gone through spine and knee surgeries). It is easy to recognize that not only is he passionate about his field, but he cares about his patients as if they were his family. I have seen him numerous times for severe knee injuries (contact sports) and each time he impresses me. He answers my emails on a Sunday within 2 hours of me sending it, and he takes time out of his own day and time off to care for me when I am hurt. He has done one very intense surgery on my right knee where I tore my ACL, MCL, LCL, and meniscus. The surgery was a fantastic success and my scarring is minimal. His bedside manner is exceptional, and he even gladly answered the millions of questions my over protective mother asked (she highly recommends him too). Dr. Koh turned what was a terrible injury into a situation that was not nearly as miserable as it could have been. He is a very good doctor and person. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Koh is wonderful. Very caring, conservative treating, takes his time with you. I was extremely pleased!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Koh was extremely knowledgeable and kindly took the time to answer all of my questions during all of the consultations. The doctor and his staff were all extremely polite and made sure I was treated exceptionally well during pre and post shoulder surgery. Due to his stellar reputation, it seems he always has a longer waiting list than the other surgeons so I advise that you make an appointment asap, but it will definitely be worth it. Even my post-surgery physical therapist knew of Dr. Koh's reputation. I had my surgery at Northwestern, but I heard that Dr. Koh may have switched to another hospital (possibly North Shore) a few months ago.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

he was very helpful with a complicated shoulder problem. conservative in that he did not want to rush into surgery but technically excellent very friendly

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Jason Koh's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)