Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Reeve

On my first appointment with Dr. Reeve, I waited so long that I ended up getting more sick than when I arrived. Finally went in, and I didn't even get notified that he doesn't deal with generic melds, that I deal with. Scripts were given to me before I was even examined. Dr. Reeve only deals with new age media. I am very up satisfied with his service. He sucks.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Reeve asked many questions to obtain the info about my pain. He did a physical exam to measure my responses. The thoroughness of his assessment showed how much experience he has in determining the cause of my pain. During this appointment Dr. Reeve listened, he responded with more questions if necessary, and was courteous the entire visit. I will use dr. Reeve again if I need to & will recommend him to someone who needs his type of care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

The staff is very pleasant and very helpful. Dr Reeve was very concerned and addressed my injury with great care. I was very pleased with the treatment i received and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

This Mr Reeves is a very rude and unprofessional when it comes to listening or offering help. The staff was great. I would NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I needed information from him and it was incomplete. I have information which i thought i had to fill out and i was not the right process. Now I have to seek someone else to complete the information i need. He has given me part of it, and questioned the facility, (I needed to seek qualifcation from), if i am disqualifed for a none presciptioned med other than a narcotic which i refuse to be addictied to!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

My experience was excellent and I was seen by multiple other doctors and Dr Reeve found my problem and fixed my symtoms I am so grateful

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

I was very pleased with the treatment I receive.. Dr. Reeve took his time to evaluate my injury and he found the right treatment for my back pain. Through injections and physical therapy, my pain was almost gone in 2 weeks and I was able to get back to work. His stuff is very helpful and physical therapist Jill is absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I found my experience with Dr. Reeve and his staff to be very satisfying. Dr. Reeve's staff was very pleasant when I walked into the door and very helpful when I was filling out the paperwork. Upon meeting with Dr. Reeve, I found that he had a very good bedside manner and helped answered all of my questions. He showed much concern for my injury. I was very appreciative of the help I received from Dr. Reeve and look forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very pleasant and satisfying experience. Will continue treatments.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

i was sent to dr. reeve he was helpful in some ways the physical therapy was great the only thing that he would do for me is proscribe me pain meds and more pain meds out of four months that i was seeing him i was proscribed 600 pain med it was helpful but that amount was over doing it. thats all hes good for to proscribe massive amount of addicting medication

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Anthony P. Reeve's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1986)

Connection Dental Network