Ratings for Dr. Ziad A. Abbud

This is the most crude, uncaring, money hungry person I have ever met. Sad that he is a doctor. I truly think he is enjoys seeing people in pain. Did 10's of procedures on me, said he stented me and did not by the word of a specialist at Columbia Presbyterian. Several other specialists told me he never should have done what he did. I had one procedure by another physician and which completely solved my problem. Stay away from this horrible man who definitely cost me a toe. He does not know "standard of care" in his field.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This doctor actually asked a Cath lab tech if he should put a stent in me during my catherazation. Did damage to me even though I asked him not to continue in riscky angioplasty so he did it for the money. Run from this doctor he is dangerous. Only wants to stent legs

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

After working in the medical field for 20 years, and standing side by side doing procedures with Dr. Abbud, There is no one else I would ever recommend! My family and friends all see him and recently I am now a Patient of his! From the parkway to the Cath lab in 30 min.. The entire team is just AWESOME!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Although Dr. Abud is very well versed in his field, I found him to be quite distracted. I brought my husband to him after his stay in the emergency room - his blood pressure was 190/168. After 2 visits with Dr. Abud, all he was interested in was treating my husband's varicose veins - no more discussion about his blood pressure. I think the fact that he owns a vein treatment center might have had something to do with it. He is very personable, but his staff is rude and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Abbud the best cardiologist in momounth couty he is very smart cardiologist he save my life and my blood pressure drop from 172 over 10 and now 112 over 6 . thank's to him.I rate his job up 5 stars

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

After being about 2 hours late, Abbud did cardiac cath. He didn't listen, didn't care when I told him I felt *PAIN* at incision, felt everything he did. Instead, he had attending staff hold me down on the table as I writhed in pain, even strapped me down to the table. Anesthesiologist stepped in, told him to STOP, and gave me another shot to help the pain and make me comfortable before proceeding. Abbud was actually annoyed! Will NEVER use him again, NEVER recommend him. Horrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Standard procedure is a 1-1/2 to 2 hour wait. No attempt is made to change this office practice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr Abudd does order alot of tests if you need them, he was the only doctor to properly diagonse the source of my uncontrolled hypertension- carotoid tumor,and I am very grateful. He also saved my husbands life with stents. You will wait,everyonr wants him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Sees medicare patients as $..... performed excess tests on me....... new cardiologist totally dismayed by amount of tests and dye he gave me......... did not communicate with my family after my tests........ only sent me nurse practioners in hosp.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr Abbud/Dr Demchuck saved my life. Nothing more needs to be said.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Ziad A. Abbud's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1991)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America