Ratings for Dr. Richard Mallo

I met Dr Mallo thru my mother. He has always been thorough with me as long as I communicate my problems with him. He diagnosed my hypertension, sent me thru extensive testing and prescribed me with correct dosage of meds. He found something wrong in my colon and scheduled a colonoscopy for me. Everything was okay. He takes no stuff from me but he stifles me in a friendly and profesrsional way. His knowledge impresses me and his staff is helpful, even when I'm late for an appointment. I owe my life to the good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Mallo was my primary care doctor for about 10 years. He told me my prostate was enlarged and prescribed medication to aid in urination. He never gave me a PSA test even though blood was drawn several times a year. Now I find out that I have late stage prostate cancer and there's little that can be done. My time is short and I despise Dr. Mallo for being incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Richard Mallo's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Escondido, CA