Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Bacon

Dr Bruce Bacon saved my life, he is very knowledgeable,considerate and a very good listener. I thank God for Dr. Bacon

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Bacon has been treating me for Hep C since 2011. I went to see him recently and he has prescribe a combination of two drugs that he has had 100% success with. He is also a very caring Dr. and is a leader in his field. I believe that he will save my life. I thank God for Dr. Bacon! He sometimes runs late but it is well worth it and I do not mind.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Doc Bacon is the best liver doc in the US and perhaps the world. He's personable and knowledgeable. You made the right choice by going to Doc Bacon!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Doctor Bacon is great doctor! He is courteous and an expert.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr.Bacon is the best in his field in the country,maybe the world.He turned another doctors bad work,into good work.Ive spoken as being a patient to others and they said there experience was great.I the first time waited a little long,but that was ok,it was worth the wait and the demand for his services are worldwide,by some of the most prominent people i now see why he is called a specialist.He deals only with Hepatitas C patients.You be thankful you chose him as your care proviver.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

What can a person say about a Dr. like Doctor bacon? I believe he saved my husbands life, treated him for hemochromatosis. My husband had to have 1 pint of blood taken 2x's a week for over a year, and now he's doesnt.I love Dr bacon's manners and personality too.He is very down to earth and listens to your concerns, plus gives you a answer!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Bacon was wonderful and so knowledgeable. He really made me feel so much better. I am so glad I found him. After going to "the best" at Vanderbilt, he made them all look bad.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

DR. BACON HAS GOT ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH MY LIVER DISEASE I CAN COPE WITH IT A LITTLE BETTER, I THINK THAT WE FINALLY HAVE THE MEDICINE DOWN PAT. VERY GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

excellent in knowlege about liver very comforting towards patient

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Wonderful doctor. I went to see Dr. Bacon because I was unhappy with Dr. Crippins. He has a great bedside manner and is a leader in his field. I went to see him after a very bad experience with Dr. J. Crippins.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Bruce R. Bacon's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)