Ratings for Dr. Victor De Moya

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

disappointed, I do not feel better for sure, just more problems

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He has taken care of me for years and is caring attentive and knowledgable

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have been treated by excellent psychiatrists since I was first diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Victor de Moya, however, has been the most tenacious of my doctors in trying new medications, different combinations, and different doses to find the therapeutic level for me. Thanks to his determination, I feel normal for the first time in over 20 years. When I moved to this area, my previous psychiatrist recommended Dr. de Moya to me, for his reputation as a psychiatrist AND his sense of humor, which is essential for someone like me. She was right. Dr. de Moya is a funny guy. No matter how depressed or frustrated I've been going into his office, I've always been laughing coming out of it. In this way, Dr. de Moya is unique in his understanding of the sustaining power of laughter-- while a patient waits for the healing to begin. Victor de Moya is a skillful, dedicated, and insightful physician. In a field that has too few success stories, I give him credit for mine.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Victor De Moya's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare