Why can I only leave 5 stars?! He is a God send!!!! He has done of my surgeries and helping me solve a mystery that is even out of his curtain "focus"! I love him and all his staff! He is personable, caring, compassionate, easy to talk to and understand the want to get better! I have never met a doctor with better bedside manner. I wish he could be my everything doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. David performed two of my ortho surgeries and has monitored other ortho issues over the years. He conveys a true sense of caring; called to personally check on me after the surgeries; and provided excellent follow-up care. He is a superb physician and I highly recommend him for care within his specialties. Further, his office staff members are highly professional.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Great experience - had surgery with him and everything seemed very routine. Clearly he has been doing this for a while!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I was referred to him by several co-workers for a shoulder problem. He listened to my story and we made a treatment plan together. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

1st visit/dr came in, asked a few questions,gave a shot for my problem and suggested future MRI. Had NEVER opened my chart, a new pt, or he would have seen 1 1/2 page MRI(taken previous week) and we could have had a different discussion. May be an excellent surgeon (don;t know) but certainly not a "good doctor".

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Torn ligaments in left elbow. EXCELLENT post surgery results.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

He is handsome, friendly, and an all around good guy. I would even go so far as to say that he is penske material.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. David is an absolute stud doctor. I have been playing sports my entire life at a high level which has resulted in 18 sports related surgeries. Dr. David did my last 2 shoulder surgeries with the last being a very complex reconstruction. My recovery was super fast and I am back to doing everything I did prior to the injury.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Superb surgeon/doctor. I went to see Dr. David as a third opinion after he was recommended to me by two other people. His staff was great, he spent 20 minutes with be reviewing my MRI and explaining the surgery. My rehab was quick and I was back to lifting weights and playing sports in 4 weeks. He's the man for sports medicine surgery in Southern Cal.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Tal David's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Why can I only leave 5 stars?! He is a God send!!!! He has done of my surgeries and helping me solve a mystery that is even out of his curtain "focus"! I love h..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This experience was perfect. Clearly a surgeon who understands how to fix Shoulder problems"

October 31, 2014