Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Joliat

I've had great experiences with Dr. Joliat. She's easy to talk to, informative, concerned with preventive care, encouraging and professional. Her new practice location is a traditional office -- on extra fees etc -- and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Joliat is awesome. Wonderful and caring! She remembers me and is genuinely concerned about my health and well being!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Joliat is wonderful, knowledgeable, and seems to really care. The practice has been very good but there are two things you should know. The first is that it is a kind of "premium" practice where they manage costs by charging for extras. Rather than raising rates for everyone they offer several different plans. If you have pretty ordinary needs it can save you money. If you are the sort of person who wants to have your doctor on the phone 4 or 5 times a week and appointments at a moments notice they have a plan for that which costs more. It is far cheaper to buy the more expensive plan than to exceed the cheaper one. Second, when I first went there I was completely impressed with the office staff but at my two most recent visits there were problems. I was planning to watch this situation very carefully but have recently been notified that Dr. Joliat is moving to a new practice and I plan to follow her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

This practice is a train-wreck. I come home from work and at 7pm I receive an e-mail stating the office will be closed on Friday Nov 13. They are having an in service day. This is not a school. They should hold their meetings, in service day on a Saturday. When you see an APC doctor, or a Christ hospital doctor, they don't close the office for a day. The office managers they have are not office managers. They do not have any sense on how you run a practice. It's a husband and wife who work part-time and they are part of the problem. Time to look for a new doctor where I don't pay 500.00 and get such poor service.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I can never get an appointment with my M.D because I paid. 50.00 I do not have the opportunity to see her when I really need a M.D when I am sick. They save spots for the 500.00 and 1200.00 patients. Not the 50.00 patients. If you can plan your illness this would be an ideal practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Hogwash. This is a great practice, and they do NOT charge exorbitant fees. For my $50, I get great service, and have had them help me on numerous times with my insurance issues, and getting things done faster with tests etc. The staff is great, the physician assistant is great, and all the doctors really care, and have a personalized touch to medicine. Would not trade them for the world.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Joliat is a very good doctor. She knows her stuff and is great at diagnosing your problem. Unfortunatly as noted below the office has turned into a clinic and it is a very expensive clinic. If you pay the $300 or the $1,000, you should be able to see your doctor and not the physician's asst who I have never found knowledgeable or reliable in what she told me. Now they are adding a Nurse Practitioner so I look to see my doc even less. Soon there will be no doctors there. I can't believe they charge all this money and then you don't even get to see a doctor! This office has become all about the money and very little focus on care. I agree they need some more full-time staff. The doctor running the practice can be very snippy and get an attitude. She is very self-aggrandizing and very full of herself. I wonder if she treats the staff and her family the way she treats patients. To see just how self-aggrandizing, check her website: www.lisalarkin.md.com

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I just called to make my first appointment with Dr. Joliat since she was recommended by a co-worker and I was told that in addition to my co-pay I would need to pay a $75 administration fee up front just to see her. This practice is insane! I refused to pay this ridiculous fee and will find a better doctor who won't rip me off elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I am a new patient of Dr. Joliat's and she was wonderful. She took the time to sit and talk to me for 45 minutes to an hour regarding my my health, habits, family history, and she answered all of my questions. She was very polite and unlike some of the comments below, she smiled and laughed with me. Yes the annual fee is a bit cumbersome, but to have a quality primary care physician it is worth it! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

One of the smartest and most caring doctors that I have known in my 80 years of life. She is Great!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Lisa M. Joliat's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)