Ratings for Dr. David H. Adams

Dr Adams came highly recommended by major sports teams in our area. He has a vast knowledge of how the heart performs. He was attentive polite and spot on with everything. The only downfall is he is a fan of the Patriots, laugh its a joke. 5 stars and I have referred family to him on 2 occasions

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr Adams is top notch. Can’t state the same forDr Bronster the neurologist who works with him. For all that Dr Adams has in his arsenal, Dr Bronster has not, quite extreme. Dr Adams is meticulous and caring does great Cardiac surgery and repairs of valves.*****

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

If you need a surgeon look no further. He replaced my aortic valve and the results were great

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Adams was my surgeon of choice. I researched local cardiothoracic surgeons, and found him to be the best. He realized my mitral and tricuspid valves in 2013. Who would use any one else.. Staff and fellow physicians were very professional . I had a few complications, but I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I am alive today because of Dr. Adams. When I found out that I needed aortic valve replacement. It was suggested to me that I have the surgery where I live in Poughkeepsie, NY. I decided that I needed the best. I sought out Dr. Adams. From the first day of meeting him at Mount Sinai in NYC I felt much calmer than I had been since finding out I needed the surgery. Within 4 weeks I was back at work and back to the gym. The man is absolutely incredible. His support staff is amazing and the staff in Mount Sinai cannot be beat. I feel so fortunate that I had Dr. Adams as my heart surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I first saw Dr. Adams a year after being diagnosed with a severe valve leakage problem. My local cardiologist was a bit too nonchalant regarding my symptoms, and I sought a 2nd opinion. From the first call to Dr. Adams' office, I received nothing but top-notch care. Nothing like feeling like you are in the care of someone who knows exactly what the issues are, and how to deal with them. When I went to see him for an initial consult, it was as if I was his only patient of the day. He's obviously a very busy guy, but he was completely focused on my heart issues when I was in his office. He did the corrective surgery ( a mitral & tricuspid valve repair) in late October of 2007. There were complications (which I had been fully informed about on my first visit to his office), but I made a full recovery with the help of an incredibly competent staff at Mt. Sinai, and 5-plus years later I am still sorely tempted to have his name tattoed on my heart in sincere admiration. Thanks, Dr. Adams!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. David Adams and his team of thoracic surgeons saved my life. I had an ascending fusiform aneurysm. I chose him specifically for his knowledge in the field, but what I received was so very much more!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Wonderful Doctor. Truly skilled and nice to deal with. Was a blessing to our family

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

His superb skill in repairing my mitral valve saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. David H. Adams's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Florida