Ratings for Dr. David C. Bell

Dr. Bell is a truly awful. He delivered my son and truly it was the worst experience of my life. I saw his partner though my pregnancy who was amazing. He did an unnecessary uterine sweep, he stitched me when I didn't tear (to the nurses verbal horror), and because I chose not to have an epidural he actually said prior to these actions, "this wouldn't hurt if you had, had an epidural." Run away ladies.... he may be a fine gynecologist but I would never let this man near me or my baby.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I love going to Dr. Bell. He is attentive and caring. Although I can no longer have children I go to him for yearly exams and he is very caring, willing to listen to whatever my concerns are, and just very personable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I Love Dr. Bell!! I had a lot of difficulties keeping pregnancies and was a very nervous person during my last pregnancy. He always answered any silly question I ever had and never made me feel like I was a bother. He knows exactly what to say and how to ease a patients mind. He always explains his reasoning for doing things and is very knowledgable. Dr. Bell will also explain things in terms in which you can understand. My husband and I can't say enough about him. Always happy to see us and has a great sense of human as well as being down to earth. Wait time is a little long at times but we believe this is because he does take the time to answer all patient questions and does not make you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I found Dr. Bell to be rather rough during exam. He is also a "close talker" -- talks just inches from your face. Asked him for a blood test that he could have easily ordered but he referred me to one of his internal medicine friends instead. I changed doctors and no longer see him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Bell for 3 years now and I cannot rave enough about him. I think he's the best dr. I've ever been to. He has a great staff who have always been very friendly and helpful. He's very understanding and approachable. I refer everyone I know to his office. I recently told my dh that if we ever move out of state I'm coming back here to have him deliver my babies! Wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr.Bell is very kind and listens to what is going on with you. He makes sure that you get to the proper Doctor when needed. Lane ave staff seems short and rude with the patients at times.They have scheduled me with the wrong Doctor twice,but that was finally fixed. they make you feel like you are a number not a human. ( who is help paying there salary ). I have found that the powell office is EXCELLENT !!over all i am very pleased with him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Bell's office is chronically unorganized and they lost all my medical records when they changed computer programs altough I had been a patient for years. His office staff is rude. After waiting over an hour in the lobby at my last two appointments, I waited another 35 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Bell did not apologize and was extremely rude when I expressed my concern for the long wait due to my work schedule that day. He is arrogant and rude and I have changed doctors!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Bell delivered my son. I found him to be wonderfully caring and competent. We have since moved away and I miss having him for my ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Bell treats all of the women in my family and we all love him, we just hate his front desk people. I finally started going to the Dublin/Powell office and am a lot happier. I have had two difficult pregnancies and am thankful that he has been my Dr. through each of them.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. David C. Bell's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)