Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Anderson

Dr. Anderson is an amazing person and a blessing to all women. His surgical skills are second to none. I truly believe he is the best in the US. After delivering a large baby and tearing badly, I thought I was damaged beyond repair. Dr. Anderson has restored my lady parts and my faith. I will be forever thankful for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Anderson is a favorite of mine! He was my doctor at Fairview and I have followed him to his new practice. He is very kind and caring and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. He completed my hysterectomy and is a great surgeon. He is highly recommended for surgery from some of his past co-workersthat I know. He is very good at what he does and doesn't take short cuts. I recently saw him right before new years and was 100% satisfied. You don't find many Dr.'s that are this compassionate about what they do. He is all about the patient!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I really like Dr. Anderson but during the last three appointments he has had to leave before seeing me or in the middle of my appointment. I feel like my needs are not important. He also didn't call me back for an entire week about my ultrasound results and that is after I called asking what was up. Then today since he couldn't be at my last ultrasound, we had another one today and what happened...he had to leave before being able to meet with me. I was supposed to have an appointment following both ultrasounds and he couldn't see me at either appointment so then I am left hanging. Kind of frustrating when scheduling the appointment, taking work off/leaving early, to just have this happen 3 times now.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Anderson used to work for Fairview and I had been seeing him for over 6 years there. He is an excellent physician and I am now following to his new practice. I can't say enough good things about this man.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

A Doctor who actually said, "I'm sorry you are going through this" to my wife in our appointment, I've never heard this from a caregiver before. Wonderful empathy and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Anderson is wonderful. He goes above and beyond to ensure you feel comfortable and are provided with the best care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

very kind and caring, doesn't rush at all. Always so friendly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Matthew W. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

TRICARE