Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Klein

When I called the office today to make an appointment with Dr. Klein, I was rudely told that Dr. Klein doesn't work on varicose veins. Not sure why his bio says he does.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Klein went above and beyond to remove my appendix via laprascopy and scheduled me 2 hours earlier than normal surgery which starts @ 7:00 am. I was in, diagnosed, surgery performed and out in 36 hours with an almost instant recovery. Absolutely the best care!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr Klein saved my fathers life. He came in emergently and when nobody else explained things to my family, Dr. Klein did. We saw him everyday and he was upfront, very considerate and very, very knowledgable. Thank you Dr. Klein! My dad is doing great!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I've known Dr. Klein a long time so naturally I went to him after my second dianosis with breast cancer. He simply doesn't answer your questions. When asked, he says things like "you read too much" but no answer is forthcoming. He is a decent surgeon but doesn't seem to care about your fear or concerns. After a mastectomy, my post op appointment he said he didn't have to see me again for a year. After such serious surgery, you would think he would follow up more regularly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Matthew A. Klein's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1977)