Ratings for Dr. William A Newton

Dr. Newton is wonderful! After experiencing a possible miscarriage in the ER over the weekend, I was referred to Dr. Newton for follow up care. He was compassionate, knowledgeable, and extremely supportive even though I had not been seen by him in the past. The staff was able to schedule me an emergent visit within 24 hours, they were all very friendly and genuine in their sympathy. After having the same OBGYN for my three previous pregnancies, and being poorly treated by them at the time of my loss, I will be transferring to Dr. Newton's office for any future OBGYN needs. I highly recommend this office based on both the Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Newton is a wonderful, caring and knowledgable Dr. Unfortunately many of the staff are not. After many years as a patient of Dr. Newton I left his practice just a few months ago; as I was forbidden from speaking with him about my concerns regarding a pap smear and other symptons I had that a partner in the practice Dr. Miller performed. Dr. Miller told me "Everything looks great." despite my ailments and pain and near begging for help. I called three times and ask if Dr. could call me WHENEVER he had a few minutes and was told "NO, he doesn't do that." I was told to come in for a colp and he would talk to me then. I decided it was time to find a Dr. that I could speak with and found a fabulous DR who, by the way, found serious problems. I am now recovering and feeling so much better. My advice, if you "know" that something is wrong within your body, don't give up. Pursue until you find the answers you need. Even if that means finding a new Dr. I'm so glad I did.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I love Dr. Newton. He practices at Insignia Health Care for women...sadly, you can't choose that he deliver it's just the luck of the draw. He is extremely caring, thorough and attentive to you and the well being of your baby. Takes all the time you need to discuss problems. I will always go to him!!!! Want to feel safe and secure? He is definitely the best choice! Great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I first became a patient of Dr. Newton's back in 1986 I believe when I was diagnosed with dysplasia. While I was scared to death, he was able to calm me down & assure me I would be all right. He ultimately had to perform laser surgery on my cervix & I've had no problems since. He also delivered both of my sons. He is an amazing Dr. & I have recommended him to friends, family and co-workers. In an industry that now involves the Dr.s in the "profit" business of their practices, he is one of the rare few who still put patients & their concerns first and foremost.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Newton was very thorough with his examination process, and did an excellent job in explaining to me exactly what my condition was and how it would be repaired. He took his time and made sure that I understood everything. The surgery was done in a speedy fashion and my recovery was easy. The incisions were minimal and I had no post-op complications. He is very 'approachable' and pleasant to talk to. I would highly recommend him to any woman.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr. William A Newton's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Oxford