Ratings for Dr. John Curtin

He is an excellent surgeon. I had the best experience with him with my rare type of carcinoma. All the question were answered and the proper treatment was given. This is my 3rd year after my surgery and I am very good.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Unfortunately, I cannot agree with the patient above who writes a stellar review on this doctor. I had a truly horrible experience from my first encounter with him. We went to him because another doctor told my father(who is also a physician) that he is the best in his field. I had a 35 cm serous cystadenoma. My condition was very serious. The cyst could burst at any minute. My father went to him and he told him to come at nine the next morning. We went the next morning and were told by the nurse to return at one. We did and I had a consultation with him. He told me that he would perform a hysterectomy on me which was totally unnecessary since I did not have cancer. I met with him and my parents and he tried to refer me to his partner who just finished his residency. Bottom line I did not have a hysterectomy. I had my left ovary removed because of the cyst. I got a hernia from the operation and it took him ten months to admit I had a hernia because I don;t think he finished the operat

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Extraordinarily gifted surgeon with an excellent & caring bedside manner. All elements of the diagnosis, surgery, follow-up treatment, etc, were explained down to the most minute detail, and my many, many questions were answered fully and carefully. At every point throughout what could have been a medical nightmare, his calm, gentle demeanour made me feel comfortable and listened to (and kudos as well to his staff, for being attentive and friendly and on top of things). A year later, I am healthy, and I've no doubt it's due to Dr. Curtin's expertise.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. John Curtin's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental