Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Lee

I've had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Lee for a number of years now as my urologist. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and professional. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The best urologist you could ever hope for. He cares for his patients is very knowledgeable and can communicate the situation to a patient in both a professional and compassionate manner. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever gone too. His staff is just as professional and just as caring caring and can be reached with questions virtually any time they do call you back.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr Lee is an outstanding doctor. He is competent and skilled to the extreme, at the same time he is personable and genuinely cares for his patients. This attitude and approach exists with entire staff. He is a doctor that I totally respect, and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doc. He's an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Very kind considerate and knowledgeable.Will sit and answer any questions in detail.Doesn't rush into desions without talking options over wih you first.I have been seeing him for about 3 years and 3 surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Doctor Lee is a "GREAT" doctor! I had four doctors tell me my issue was very serious, maybe CANCER. I went to him, as an emotional wreck! I had fear like I had never known before. He was kind, understanding and dealt with the problem very quickly and effectively. I was rushed into an operating room, and he removed the problem and dealt with all of my concerns and fears in the must compassionate and understanding manner. I have NO reservations about telling others they would be very hard pressed to find another doctor with his degree of professional ethics or care...he is an outstanding and most professional doctor. He has a wonderful sense of humor and he is in a word "smart"! He is a good person and a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Michael R. Lee's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Coventry Healthcare