Dr. Christian M. DuBois

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christian M. DuBois

My clinical and surgical experiences with Dr. DuBois have been excellent. He is attentive to my complaints and I particularly appreciate the thoroughness of his explanations and answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Christian M. DuBois

Dr. Christian M. DuBois's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted November 8, 2019

Nice guy. Good dresser. Was on time and well spoken.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr DuBois has performed 3 spinal lumbar surgeries on me. Each time the results have been great, I have gone from debilitating pain to being nearly pain free. I have severe spinal stenosis so I do not expect to be totally pain free. Dr DuBois and his staff have shown great concern for my health and well being. They truely care for their patients!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have lived with tremendous back pain for years, I was to afraid to have surgery, when I could hardly walk I went to see Dr. Dubois. I have to admit I randomly picked him because of his location to where I lived. I did read the reviews from his other patients. He fought hard for me when my Insurance denied the surgery and when I finally was able to have my surgery it went great. I was off all pain meds in only 2 1/2 weeks. I feel great I can't thank him enough. He explained everything very clearly for me, answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. it is so wonderful to be off the 14 Ibuprofen I was taking on a daily basis. I want to say a big thank you to his nurse Bonnie who had to deal with me at times when I was in pain and frustrated with my insurance company she is amazing .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Dubois. He was very knowledgable, friendly and caring. He is a doctor that you can easily talk to and answers all questions you may ask. I did not get rushed during my appointments with him. Prior to my surgery I suffered a lot. I was in pain all the time in my neck. After surgery and 3 months of healing, I feel 90% better. That amazes and delights me! I feel like a new person. I would highly recommend Dr. Dubois. He will walk you through everything and take the time to help you feel at ease. Thank you Dr. Dubois!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr DuBois was so understanding. I was realy afraid and he explained my care so well. I would feel good about sending anyone to him. His assistant Bonnie was also so helpful and understanding as well. A+

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Remarkable surgeon. My neck feels like normal again.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I couldn't have picked a better doctor for my spine surgery.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Christian M. DuBois's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Christian DuBois, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spine conditions and spine surgery.

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Back Pain