Ratings for Dr. Eiler J. Sommerhaug

Won't answer their phones, billing dept is a complete mess. Doctor did great, great work.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Sommerhaug did a masterly revision for an uncomfortable, homely breast implant reconstruction done 10 years previously. The workmanship is superb and the every step of the process was clear and caring. Dr Sommerhaug is forthright, responsive, sincere, precise yet relaxed. His low key presentation and calm demeanor belie his intelligence, knowledge and sure hand as a talented artist. The results and process have exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Treated my mom for breast cancer. Very knowledgeable, courteous, great bedside manner with a great personality. Took very good care of her, remembered all her family member names and would not hesitate to use him for my own health needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Terrific surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. He helped me through some very tough times. I will be forever grateful for his concern and his giving me the best medical advice and care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Sommerhaug is a gifted and highly regarded surgeon. You can see his perfectionism and high standards as well as his artistic ability in his plastic surgery patients. I am very grateful that he is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Staff rude and unhelpful, beside Elena. Elena was great. The Dr. was so hard to talk to. It seemed he was just too busy and wanted to get out of the room. I didn't want to finish my surgery with Dr Sommerhaug, but what could I do?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Eiler J. Sommerhaug's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1993)

Sagamore Health Network