Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Thacker

She was awful, preached political agenda, and criticized her fellow caregivers judgments.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Thacker is in over her head. Her knowledge base is very limited.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My only experience was calling Mary, the nurse at the on-call line. She returned my called within 48 hours and was EXTREMELY kind, compassionate, friendly and very helpful. She answered all my concerns in a professional and informative manner . I would definitely call again with any questions.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

staff extremely rude, once you go to doc be prepared to never hear from her again...only her nurses...everything great till you have a problem...after repeated trys to speak to HER my husband called and just said she owed it to me to return a call to a patient...oh boy, then she called and yelled at me, made me cry and hung up on me...i hope she someday gets a taste of her own medicine...God she is not

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Thacker was exceptionally knowledgeable and took a good deal of time talking with me. I was having a horrible experience due to surgical menopause and a totally unresponsive medical community. She has helped enormously. I have a ways to go, but would highly recommend her. She was thorough and competent.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Had to wait over an hour to be seen. Staff unfriendly except for Dr's assistant, Anita (very friendly). Dr. Thacker was cold and very fast and appeared annoyed with questions. I also requested bloodwork for vitamin D defficiency, and she said wanted to rule out celiac. When she wrote orders for celiac she forgot to put in for Vitamin D. I am not good with getting blood taken and had to have it again due to the fact she forgot to put in for blood work. Turns out I was vitamin D defificient and no celiac disease. Was not happy to go in for another blood test and reluctant to go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Holly L. Thacker's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)