Ratings for Dr. Raul Aparicio

Excellent doctor & staff. Front staff was extremely nice. The doctor took his time with me and answer all of my question.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This doctor is beyond rude ,arrogant and self absorbed. all be cares about it insurance money instead of making his patients feel comfortable with him first. Would never have surgery with him even if it was free.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Love Dr Aparicio. ..going to his office be prepare to be there a long time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Aparicio is amazing. All though he runs a little bit behind time he came in and gave me his full attention. I explained what he thought the issue was and took his time going over different types of treatment plans. He is not an aggressive dr who's quick for surgery. He is upfront with his patients. His staff is really nice, Maria is so sweet. She took the time and explained to me my finance issues with my insurance issue. Great office all around!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This is the meanest worst doctor I have ever been to. He almost made me cry with how he treated and spoke to me. He got very upset and was mad that I had gone to other doctors before him and he was extremely upset and told me to my face that he couldn't help me and the other doctors got all the insurance money. I would strongly advise anyone never to go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

He was extremely pushy with treatment options. He knew it was an insurance case and tried to get everything he could. When I refused excessive treatment he became agitated and put up a condescending demeanor. I would never go to this doctor again!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

The doctor was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Very friendy office and the doctor was very knowledgeable. We will definetly refer him to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Raul Aparicio's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL