Ratings for Dr. G.M. Lees

He saved our sons life again! Forever grateful to him words can't even explain.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I was born in 1982. I'm hoping this is the Dr. Lees who performed 2 bowel resections on me as an infant. Would have been 1983/84. He saved me! Thank you. Thank you thank you. I'm still having troubles as an adult and I still pass on the surgical reports. Amazing man. C.S.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Lees review my previous surgery from a different doctor. Dr. Lees saw me in Dec 2015 and I had surgery Jan 2016. Everyone I spoke to could not say enough good things about this man and they were right. Even after I returned home, he called me to check in on me. I am grateful that I got in to see him before he retires. He will definitely be missed. Thank you, Dr. Lees for fixing me!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr Lees saved my 2 y/o son's life when his appendix burst and he was completely septic for God knows how long. No shortcuts, every T crossed, and every i dotted. The utmost attention was paid to my precious little guy and if it wasn't for this caring, healing genius, he wouldn't be alive and perfect today. Thank you Dr Lees! Healing is your calling

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Lees is as excellent as most other reviewers have said. Before my surgery, he made sure I was comfortable with and understood the procedure. Most importantly for me, he listened to my questions and concerns and was willing to work with me and my other doctors in achieving the best outcome, rather than just dictating what he felt was best. He completely restored my quality of life after many years of suffering and I couldn't be happier with the result! He is fantastic!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Lees follow me since 2002. He is very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable which is hard to find all in one doctor. He ensures you receive all the information you need and is eager to answer any questions to make you feel comfortable. He is widely respected in the medical community and has gone far out of his way to consult with other physicians to ensure his plan of action is the best approach. It'll be a sad day when this man retires in the next couple years. Thank you for being so great.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. G.M. Lees helped our family deal with our daughter's minor procedure in the most professional manner. Although her procedure was minor, and really only necessary due to her special needs, he was the best. Our family is very grateful for his expertise, skills and his compassionate nature.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Was told by Dr.Lees himself many times that he would call today for results from a biopsy to see if my son has cancer. NO call whatsoever and apparently he's out of the country on holidays! As a mother i'm frozen in fear and cant move. I've been waiting by the phone all day, not sleeping. We aren't talking results for strep throat here, it's cancer! I'm in absolute shock at the lack of professionalism in my situation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Most talented doctor, he is the best!! Glad we have him here in Edmonton. Thank-you Dr.Lees

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I'm so grateful that Doctor Lees came into our lives. He is one in a million! Thank-you from the bottom of my heart! And thank-you for always reassuring me when I need it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015