Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

I saw Dr. Kofinas for placental issues with my daughter. He is extremely knowledgable and helped put my mind at ease by explaining everything and answering all of my questions. He pays very close attention to each and every little detail. Everyone in Dr. Kofinas' office is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Kofinas.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Kofinas and his staff are excellent! I saw Dr. Kofinas for perinatal care post IVF after learning I had some blood and placenta issues. The care I received was professional and exemplary. Dr. Kofinas carefully monitored the progress of my pregnancy to ensure my health and the health of my baby. Now I have a beautiful three month old daughter. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Kofinas is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing doctor. I feel very confident in his care and would recommend anyone with recurrent losses or infertility to see him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Kofinas is a very knowledgeable doctor. He is very detail oriented and was able to keep my baby safe until delivery. He cares for the safety of your baby and always goes the extra mile. He’s not a laid back type of doctor he’s aggressive with his treatments because at the end of the day he delivers results.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Doctor Kofinas saved my daughters life! He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He believes not only in saving babies' lives, but allowing them to grow in their healthiest and highest functional developmental level. My 2 month old baby girl made it because of him. My family will be forever grateful. Dr. Kofinas and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Excellent care and kindness from doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Not sure I or my daughter would be here without Dr Kofinas. Forever grateful for all his time, care, professionalism and thorough follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Me and my wife are thankful everyday for dr Kofinas, without him my wife would never have had children, he and his staff are the best

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kofinas helped me with my first son, had to get an emergency cerclage. This second pregnancy he has given me the best care, recommended supplements and is a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1976)