Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

Doctor Kofinas saved my daughters life! He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He believes not only in saving babies' lives, but allowing them to grow in their healthiest and highest functional developmental level. My 2 month old baby girl made it because of him. My family will be forever grateful. Dr. Kofinas and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Excellent care and kindness from doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Not sure I or my daughter would be here without Dr Kofinas. Forever grateful for all his time, care, professionalism and thorough follow-up.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Me and my wife are thankful everyday for dr Kofinas, without him my wife would never have had children, he and his staff are the best

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kofinas helped me with my first son, had to get an emergency cerclage. This second pregnancy he has given me the best care, recommended supplements and is a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Kofinas is AMAZING! After years of working with an infertility clinic on Long Island without success, we finally went to him after many recommendations. Within 1 year I was able to conceive, stay pregnant and healthy and bring home my healthy son! He did extensive blood work on me and figured out my issues. His knowledge allowed me to experience motherhood again after 3 miscarriages (2 of which were from IVF cycles). I had been seeing him every other week and then every week, and then 2x a week for my entire pregnancy and only had good experiences with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Kofinas is a miracle worker. He found and cured my problems when no other doctor could. Despite my problems and previous miscarriages he was able to successfully maintain my pregnancy to full term. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Kofinas is the reason my husband and I have our two beautiful girls. He and his staff guided us through both pregnancies with warmth and care. The doctor and his staff were always reachable, even during weekends when I had my first scare that something might have been wrong. I texted the doctor on a Sunday, got a call back immediately and advice about what to do and was in his office first thing the next morning. My husband and I have never felt safer with a doctor and will never go through a pregnancy without this man. Another time, I had a nasty fall toward the end of my pregnancy, called his office and was told to come right in. He is blunt and laid out all the risks I was facing from the moment we met...but this process isn't about sugar coating things.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Read through the reviews and read it all everyone! This man is a con artist! How can almost all of his patients have the same issues? If you read many woman who get second opinions did NOT need Lovenox, extensive blood tests, surgery etc! If you have been hurt by hurt by this man in any way please feel free to contact me. Llamatails2@gmail.com

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1976)