Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

Dr. Kofinas is AMAZING! After years of working with an infertility clinic on Long Island without success, we finally went to him after many recommendations. Within 1 year I was able to conceive, stay pregnant and healthy and bring home my healthy son! He did extensive blood work on me and figured out my issues. His knowledge allowed me to experience motherhood again after 3 miscarriages (2 of which were from IVF cycles). I had been seeing him every other week and then every week, and then 2x a week for my entire pregnancy and only had good experiences with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Kofinas is a miracle worker. He found and cured my problems when no other doctor could. Despite my problems and previous miscarriages he was able to successfully maintain my pregnancy to full term. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Kofinas is the reason my husband and I have our two beautiful girls. He and his staff guided us through both pregnancies with warmth and care. The doctor and his staff were always reachable, even during weekends when I had my first scare that something might have been wrong. I texted the doctor on a Sunday, got a call back immediately and advice about what to do and was in his office first thing the next morning. My husband and I have never felt safer with a doctor and will never go through a pregnancy without this man. Another time, I had a nasty fall toward the end of my pregnancy, called his office and was told to come right in. He is blunt and laid out all the risks I was facing from the moment we met...but this process isn't about sugar coating things.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Read through the reviews and read it all everyone! This man is a con artist! How can almost all of his patients have the same issues? If you read many woman who get second opinions did NOT need Lovenox, extensive blood tests, surgery etc! If you have been hurt by hurt by this man in any way please feel free to contact me. Llamatails2@gmail.com

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Rude and arrogant. There are much better Drs out there! Wish I listened to the negative reviews!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am certain that I should have run far away from this man. He is extremely rude and disrespectful. He almost killed my unborn child with his haste rush into surgery and meds neither of which I needed!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am certain that my son would not be here today without Dr. Kofinas. Had I not switched to this Doctor, I would not have discovered I had a short cervix and a clotting disorder which needed immediate treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough with each and every visit. I highly recommend him to anyone who has struggled in the past. I would not think about having a second child if I was not going to be in his care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This man needs serious help. He is a narssasist. He is blunt and downright rude. He stole my money and endangered my life!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Kofinas kept my wife and daughter healthy and safe during her difficult pregnancy. He tells his patients the way it is going to be, is extremely professional. Which is exactly what my wife needed.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

If it wasn't for Dr. Kofinas, I probably would've had miscarriage after miscarriage. During my pre natal visit, he spent so much time with me going over what my diagnosis was and educating me. He answered all my questions , while making me feel comfortable and confident in him. He is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I've ever met. He knows his stuff and I thank god that I was able to be one of his patients. He genuinely cares about the health of the mother and baby. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. I always felt a sense of relief every time leaving his office. The staff is amazing and I love the technicians! I miss going there and can't wait to see them again for baby number 2. I have given birth to a healthy baby boy who couldn't be more perfect. My husband and I will forever be grateful to them. LOVE LOVE Kofinas perinatal!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1976)

Oxford