Ratings for Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas

Rude and arrogant. There are much better Drs out there! Wish I listened to the negative reviews!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am certain that I should have run far away from this man. He is extremely rude and disrespectful. He almost killed my unborn child with his haste rush into surgery and meds neither of which I needed!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am certain that my son would not be here today without Dr. Kofinas. Had I not switched to this Doctor, I would not have discovered I had a short cervix and a clotting disorder which needed immediate treatment. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough with each and every visit. I highly recommend him to anyone who has struggled in the past. I would not think about having a second child if I was not going to be in his care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

This man needs serious help. He is a narssasist. He is blunt and downright rude. He stole my money and endangered my life!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Kofinas kept my wife and daughter healthy and safe during her difficult pregnancy. He tells his patients the way it is going to be, is extremely professional. Which is exactly what my wife needed.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

If it wasn't for Dr. Kofinas, I probably would've had miscarriage after miscarriage. During my pre natal visit, he spent so much time with me going over what my diagnosis was and educating me. He answered all my questions , while making me feel comfortable and confident in him. He is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I've ever met. He knows his stuff and I thank god that I was able to be one of his patients. He genuinely cares about the health of the mother and baby. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. I always felt a sense of relief every time leaving his office. The staff is amazing and I love the technicians! I miss going there and can't wait to see them again for baby number 2. I have given birth to a healthy baby boy who couldn't be more perfect. My husband and I will forever be grateful to them. LOVE LOVE Kofinas perinatal!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The entire staff at Dr. Kofinas's office was warm and courteous. Dr. Kofinas spent a lot of time with me, so that I felt well taken care of and had a clear understanding of the process and the plan for going forward. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

After trying for seven years and this team help me to have my beautiful son...Thank you so much and God bless this clinic!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

My Husband and I started seeing Doctor Kofinas after two early, back to back miscarriages. The best my doctor at the time could do for me was encourage us to try again while assuring us nothing was wrong. "These things just happen" was to answer I received from multiple doctors when I asked for an explanation. I knew in my heart something was wrong. Doctor Kofinas sent me for extensive testing. I've read people's complaints regarding the volume and expense of these tests. Would I have loved to have a healthy pregnancy without such measures? Absolutely. But that wasn't in the cards for me. I would sit through every blood draw and pay every dollar ten times over. Dr. Kofinas isolated the issue and treated me accordingly. I started seeing doctor Kofinas 8 months ago. I am now 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy. If that doesnt speak for his work then I'm not really sure what else can. He has given me such a tremendous gift. I feel forever indebted to him and his WONDERFUL staff. The nurses, sono techs and secretaries are absolute super stars. They keep the office running efficiently and always with a smile. I have called numerous times worried over something small..I have never once been met with a short temper or criticism of any kind. It is an absolute pleasure going to my bi-weekly appointments. I've read criticism of Dr. Kofinas' bedside manner and I find it absolutely ridiculous. I consider him to be a genius in his work. He is always polite and courteous to my husband and I. I rate him based on his expertise and the amazing results I have experienced in his care. He is a scientist who takes his work EXTREMELY seriously. I rather that demeanor any day over an exceptionally friendly but mediocre doctor. I have absolutely nothing but the highest esteem and praise for him and his practice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

PLEASE READ THIS: There are some reviews which claim that Dr. Kofinas is aggressive in his interactions. My question is: Why wouldn't you want someone who is aggressive in his stance on helping you get through your pregnancy in the safest way possible. Dr. Kofinas' nature comes from his deep PASSION to his field of medicine. He is a master in his field and invests his heart and care into each and every patient. Every time I left his office, I felt relieved knowing that he was watching over my unborn child. Thanks to Dr. Kofinas, my body was able to have three successful pregnancies and give birth to three healthy children. This is something that I did not ever think was possible. His office staff, nurses, and technicians are top notch and take time to get to know each patient. Dr. Ngyuen is also an incredible addition to this practice and the care you will receive will surpass any other. If you are sick, have a question, or a worry - no problem because they will text you or call you back IMMEDIATELY no matter when and never make you feel like you are a bother. If you are looking for a doctor who is simply going to coddle you and tell you what you want to hear, then this isn't the practice for you. If you are looking for someone to tell you the tough stuff and come up with solutions then you should call Dr. Kofinas immediately. I have been blessed in knowing this practice over the course of the past eight years!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1976)