Ratings for Dr. Philip Lane Barry

Dr. Barry and his staff have a very energetic vibe about them and despite my pain and suffering it was one of my best Dr. visits ever. I have since returned to Dr. Barry on additional visits and the energy was still present. Dr. Barry himself as a Dr. is very knowledgeable and compassionate about his patients needs. I highly reccomend Dr. Phillip Barry to anyone in need of orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Barry his time, easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable wonderful reputation.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

He was extremely professional and comforting in a time when I needed it most.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Barry is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and very kind with his patients. He has treated me on several occasions and I have always had excellent results. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I went to see this DR for a cyst on my meta carpal in my right hand. He told me he needed to rupture the cyst and did not give me any anethestic and proceded to stick the needle all thru my bones. I usually am pain tolerant, but I actually screamed three different times. He didn't care or apologize. He did not give me any follow up instructions. Just said to call him if I had a problem. What bothered me is that he seemed to enjoy the infliction of the pain. I think he has some issues. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Was very disappointed.Went in with severe hip pain and he told me, after spending no more thana 5 seconds looking at my x-ray,that it was referred pain from my back.Told me to take 1 Ibuprofin twice a day for 10 days.It did nothing.Went to another doctor and had an MRI and found that in addition to bursitis, I also had small muscle and tendon tears and a cartilage tear that will require surgery.Also found that my femurs are both not shaped correctly (contributing cuase to the cartilage tear and obvious in the x-ray) and the surgery will also require removal of part of the bone. He has a good reputation in town as a hip specialist but I would never go back.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Excellent doctor. Very caring and really listened to my concerns. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Philip Lane Barry's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)