You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John H. Kwon

I wish the wait time for an appointments was shorter but when I came in it was easy to see why. The doctor has a great personality and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Great bedside manner. Listens and explains things very well. Has been helping me fight off basal cell for 3 years. Shows true compassion.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Kwon was the first (of several) doctors that I have seen for acne. All of the other Dematologists would barely listen to me and the creams that they gave me never helped...BUT Dr. Kwon really looked at my skin and listened to what I had to say. It turns out that I have acne and rosacea. After a month, or less, of using the creams he recommended my acne and rosacea have gotten so much better. He also wrote down what kinds of products I should and shouldn't be using on my skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Kwon to anyone seeking a Dermatologist!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. John H. Kwon's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish the wait time for an appointments was shorter but when I came in it was easy to see why. The doctor has a great personality and the staff is very frien..."

December 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=168567'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014