Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Arsenian

27 years ago at the age 45 with a 1 year old daughter DrArsenian after a stress test recommened a cath. after the Cath he recommended bypass surgery . In less than a little over week with few symptoms. I had a double bypass at MGH for dangerous blockages in the widow's artery as well as the RCA. He saved my life. 'Ive had almost 28 years with my wife and that little 1 year old baby. Do I think he a great cardiologist, You bet I do.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He was our knowledge. honesty. rite to the point without the bull sugar shall I s as y ?? godbless him my husband home resting peaceful watching ESPN fishing of course! !! he's a commercial fishermen. anyway dr.m.a.g I'd bless you and ft.edwsrd l.at Lahey Burlington. wonderfull people. my heart h o res out to u all .love ida.chris osier from rockyneck east gloucester.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

he saved my uncles life and my dads life.then i begain to see him for taccacardia.he leaves no stone unturned. a quiet yet but very thourough doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

A remarkable doctor, a kinder gentler DR. House. Incredible attention to detail and famous for his judgement. You will be lucky to have him as your cardiologist. Not Sure about INS, it was a while ago.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Arsenian's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental