Ratings for Dr. Karl T. Sun

Outstanding physician who spends a lot of time talking to his patients and provides excellent care!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I was suffering from severe chest pain and went to Dr. Sun's office. He immediately made the correct diagnosis and referred me to the hospital for an angiogram. I received a stent and was discharged one day later. The chest pain was completely gone and I was able to return to work. Dr. Sun saved me and I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

A doctor of few words but efficient in diagnosing my wife's problem who then had heart surgery. Follow-up visit was excellent with no problems getting appointment within 24 hours for an acute problem. Also has great team with very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Sun and staff did an outstanding job finding out what my problem was. His experience and professional behavior made me feel very comfortable. I have referred some of my relatives to him and they were also very satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I was referred by my PCP to see Dr. Sun for chest pain. Her performed a nuclear heart scan after examining me thoroughly and found a small spot in the heart which looked suspicious. I then had a heart procedure with a tube into the the heart and they found a blockage in a vein with was immediately fixed with a balloon and stint. The service was excellent and I was able to go home the next day. My chest pain was completely gone. Everybody in the team was caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Sun and his staff for everybody who has a heart problem.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Outstanding service! Dr. Sun spent a lot of time to explain everything to me and made sure that all my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

I recommend Dr. Sun to anybody who seeks a caring and knowledgeable cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Karl T. Sun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• German
  • Mandarin
  • Cantonese

• University of Zurich (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim