Ratings for Dr. Michael Blotner

I work in healthcare and am very impressed by Dr Blotner and his staff. Great experience where!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

After a recent interruption in moving forward as a donor, due to my tattoos and scabs/bruises on my legs, oh, and a sweater that was a souvenir from Amsterdam which said cannabis, it is clear that Dr.Blotner's religious denomination has clouded his ability to do his work as a doctor. Yet, he went forward with all my pre screening testing, which I'm sure he happily collected money from the families insurance company, disgusting. I work with developmentally and emotionally disturbed children and unfortunately due to their frequent violent episodes, staff endure injuries. I have had a successful donation for a family that had had several failed donor cycles, which ended in twins. I have never felt so disrespected by someone who is suppose to adhere to a level of professionalism. I feel hurt for the family who wanted me as their donor and allowed the close-minded judgement of Dr.Blotner to ruin their opportunity to move forward with someone who for the purpose of donation, is highly qualified. I passed my FDA blood work, did not have Hepatitis, which is what he claimed to be his concern about the tattoos. He said all of my tattoos looked new, which they are a year old (done by highly qualified and talented artist) and didn't want to risk it. His staff are unprofessional and rude. I'm completely disgusted that he felt the right to choose a families donor or in anyway allowed his religious beliefs to stand in the way of a families happiness.

Submitted May 23, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Blotner and his staff! I felt very well taken care of and they were very accommodating for people trying to catch the morning train into the city. I felt like everyone there truly cared about me and now I am pregnant and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been in treatment with Dr. Blotner for about a year, having come from a larger organization. I am so pleased with the care I have gotten with Dr. Blotner and his staff. They are truly wonderful, and I trust Dr, Blotner's wisdom and knowledge immensely! I absolutely recommend Westchester Fertility!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Both Dr Blotner and his staff are wonderful. Dr Blotner saved my pregnancy and was supportive every step of the way, from weekly blood draws to emergency visits. I would recommend him to anyone trying to conceive

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Blotner's for 8 months in 2012 and gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl in 2013, at the age of 44. My husband and I wholehwholeheartedly trusted his skill and decisions with regard to our fertility needs. Dr. Blotner and his staff were wonderful, efficient, caring, and most of all effective. I would absolutely recommend this physician and his staff to any woman, or couple, seeking assistance with fertility.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Blotner is professional and his down to earth nature makes visiting his office less stressful in an already emotionally taxing situation

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

i would most definitely recommend Dr Blotner and his team !!!!! Inspite of everything that was written about him having an awful bedside manner and being all about the money. We focused on the fact that he seemed to be very realistic, and that is what we wanted. IN our opinion , WOW , were these reviews wrong. Not only was he caring but we were all cash paying customers and when our 1st cycle failed he not only helped with medications but waived an unexpected expense for us. I guess you cant make everyone happy , but I truly believe what you get out of a situation is what you put in. NOT to mention his ENTIRE staff is outstanding. They are always genuinely concerned about you, and loving .. so loving !!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

All about the money with Dr Blotner. Unpredictable personality. He's great at billing the insurance companies. Best to stay away before your out thousands like me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Blotner. I was referred by my Obgyn due to my issue(Left tube blocked). I had to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my tube Jan 2014. Before my surgery I went to the office for blood work, ultrasounds, etc. Staff was great, friendly and helpful. Dr. Blotner explained every detail about my upcoming procedure. I was very nervous, but because of him thoroughly explaining to me about every step, I felt better. The day of my procedure(which was at a hospital) Dr. Blotner was on time and even made me extra comfortable, coming and talking to me in the waiting room(not once, a few times) because the hospital was behind schedule. After all was done, I had a week recovery. On the third day of recovery I felt awful at 3 am in the morning. I was trying to ride it out without calling Dr. Blotner at that time, but my fiancee convinced me to call. I called the helpline and left a message with the operator. I received a call back from Dr. Blotner within 5 minutes(if even that long). Overall I can honestly say I had a great experience.....

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015