Ratings for Dr. Dimitry M. Palceski

Great experience and bed side manner. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

BEST DOCTOR EVER!! My son has had severe issues with psoriasis since age of 3. After years of seeing other drs, Dr P came into his life. What a true blessing he has been for my son. After 21 years of other drs, Dr P was the only one who did a biopsy. Because of this, it was discovered that not only did my son have psoriasis but he also has several other dermatological issues. My son is finally, after all those years of suffering, on a treatment plan that actually allows him to lead a normal life. It's a 90 minute drive to see Dr P and well worth it. My son had been to Shands, Nemours, and several other drs and only Dr P was able to properly diagnose my son's many issues because he's the only one who bothered to truly care enough to do it. The entire process of insurance approval was handled by the office staff and they even contacted the pharmaceutical company to help with the needed medication at no cost until the insurance company finally gave their approval. BLESS DR P and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Absolutely amazing!!!! had severe acne, went to Dr. Palceski and my skin started clearing up after a week. Been going to him for about a year now and my skin is the best it's ever been. I never thought i would be able to wear no makeup and have people compliment my complexion but Dr. Palceski made it happen.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

IN MY EXPERIENCE HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. I WILL NOT GO BACK!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have been there more than 4 times. They gave a Botox special, then administered Dysport rather than the Botox. I wasn't pleased with the results. Although I have had fillers multiple times at other locations, the Dr who comes across very knowledgeable,talked me in to getting Sculptra. I hated the results. The last straw was when I went in for a consultation for a totally seperate procedure. As I left, they charged me for the consult, saying the cost would apply towards the procedure as long as I had it performed within the next 30 days. I explained that I couldn't because it wasn't a "bathing suit friendly" procedure, however I would prepay for the whole procedure now and could just come in at a later date, so that the consult cost could apply. Which seemed much more than fair in my mind, as they hadn't even warned me of the cost of consult when booked, nor mentioned it had to be performed within 30 days. The front desk girl rudely refused. The front desk staff has been rude multiple times, so after one bad experience after another I personally will not be back and would warn anyone else away.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am constantly disappointed with this office. I have spent $1000's on treatments and skincare over the last 3 years here. The front desk staff are SO RUDE and could use a lesson on customer service. The wait times are crazy long and I have often waited almost an hour to be seen by the dr or np. The staff that support the doctor and np often drop the ball with RX refills and have very poor response times to voicemails. Sometimes, they don't even call back at all! I also recently had a spot removed on my arm by Dr P and it came back two months later. I will never recommend this office as I do not think they value their patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

After 4 appointments and having to wait over an hour and a half each time and then spending less than five minutes with the doctor, I'll be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. P by my primary Dr. and so glad that I was. Dr. P removed a cyst from the top of my head. I had no pain at all and he was able to remove it in not time at all. Very pleased with his work and will go back to him in the future!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I'm very happy with the level of care given by Dr. P and his his staff. He's managed to get my eczema under control. Something that the many Dermatologists before him (at least 4 that I can remember) have not been able to do. Thank you Dr. P.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable. Listens to his patients. Seeks to help in any way that he can. Staff is above excellent. The office (physcial apearance), staff and doctor + classy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013