Ratings for Dr. Dimitry M. Palceski

IN MY EXPERIENCE HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. I WILL NOT GO BACK!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have been there more than 4 times. They gave a Botox special, then administered Dysport rather than the Botox. I wasn't pleased with the results. Although I have had fillers multiple times at other locations, the Dr who comes across very knowledgeable,talked me in to getting Sculptra. I hated the results. The last straw was when I went in for a consultation for a totally seperate procedure. As I left, they charged me for the consult, saying the cost would apply towards the procedure as long as I had it performed within the next 30 days. I explained that I couldn't because it wasn't a "bathing suit friendly" procedure, however I would prepay for the whole procedure now and could just come in at a later date, so that the consult cost could apply. Which seemed much more than fair in my mind, as they hadn't even warned me of the cost of consult when booked, nor mentioned it had to be performed within 30 days. The front desk girl rudely refused. The front desk staff has been rude multiple times, so after one bad experience after another I personally will not be back and would warn anyone else away.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am constantly disappointed with this office. I have spent $1000's on treatments and skincare over the last 3 years here. The front desk staff are SO RUDE and could use a lesson on customer service. The wait times are crazy long and I have often waited almost an hour to be seen by the dr or np. The staff that support the doctor and np often drop the ball with RX refills and have very poor response times to voicemails. Sometimes, they don't even call back at all! I also recently had a spot removed on my arm by Dr P and it came back two months later. I will never recommend this office as I do not think they value their patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

After 4 appointments and having to wait over an hour and a half each time and then spending less than five minutes with the doctor, I'll be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. P by my primary Dr. and so glad that I was. Dr. P removed a cyst from the top of my head. I had no pain at all and he was able to remove it in not time at all. Very pleased with his work and will go back to him in the future!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I'm very happy with the level of care given by Dr. P and his his staff. He's managed to get my eczema under control. Something that the many Dermatologists before him (at least 4 that I can remember) have not been able to do. Thank you Dr. P.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable. Listens to his patients. Seeks to help in any way that he can. Staff is above excellent. The office (physcial apearance), staff and doctor + classy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Palceski is a Genius! I have had severe acne for most of my life and by the time I turn 16 I had a shoe box full of acne medicine that had not worked on me. I decided to try this Dr. So I happy did! After my very first visit my face cleared up in 3 weeks. He didn't jump straight to Acutane like every other doctor wanted too. He is an amazing doctor, great attitude, great staff, and he has a great personality! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Palceski is not the man in the glowing (fake) reviews on this site. On my first visit, I saw him for a total of approximately four minutes. FOUR minutes. He sat several feet away from me, barely looked at my skin, and rushed his way through the fastest appointment I've ever had with a physician. I am very emotional over my skin issues, and he brushed them aside, told me I have basic adult acne and started listing off names of prescriptions to his nurse at lightning speed. I reminded him twice that I was a self-pay patient, so I needed cost effective and generic prescription options. He nodded, and kept rambling to the nurse. He gave no instructions for what he was prescribing and when I got to the pharmacy they told me the total cost for the 3 things he prescribed -which he indicated must all be NAME BRAND- was $980. !?!?! >:( I called the office several times before getting his P.A. (she is super nice) to rewrite for generic. So disappointing, never going back to Reflections Derm.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Brought my daughter in to get help with a skin allergic issue she was having on her ear. Wanted him to numb it and take it out nice and easy. He didnt numb it or take it out nice and easy, he yanked it and then I paid him. Didnt care that she was wailing. Not what I expected.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012