Ratings for Dr. Henry H. Balzani

He never long practices as a gynecologist. He is now in the anti-aging business. I found a new doctor after seeing him for years ... how I wished I hadn't wasted 15 years with this doctor. He has very little compassion and a lousy bedside manner. I am glad he finally retired. I wish him well and had no ill feelings for him. Just that there are much better doctors at there.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Rude and insensitive doctor. I had a yeast infection that I was unaware of (no immediate signs at the time) that he discovered while doing a pap smear. He kept questioning me as he couldn't believe I didn't know I had one and spoke to me in a condensending manner and actually pulled the garbage can and speculum to show me how much yeast came out of me embarassing me in front of the female staff person present in the room. Also when I had questions about birth control pills as I was considering getting on them for the 1st time in my life he answered my questions with an annoyed voice, making me feel bad for even asking. Bad doctor, stay away!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Awesome doctor he delivered my 2 daughters and if it was not for him when delivering my 2nd daughter with complications I would not be here today if it was not for him. Thank you so much Dr. Balzani you are the best and your staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

nasty staff, nasty doctor. stay away not someone you would want to consider for your physician

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Best doctor - fixed a problem others diagnosed as something else. Helped through miscarriages and breast cancer. Couldn't have gotten through it all without him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

I went in because of irregular periods and he immediately prescribed birth control without discussing potential underlying causes. Often misdiagnosed BV as yeast infections. Seems overly preoccupied with low carb dieting and cosmetic procedures. Staff is very rude and often made me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I agree with all the poor ratings and SOME. I complained about a lump in my breast and he dismissed my concerns because of a clear mammogram. Months later I insisted it was definitely someting they acted with no feelings and just handed me a list of breast surgeons. They also never bothered to call to tell me it was cancer - I found out from another physician. STAY FAR AWAY. HORRIBLE!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Balzani is rude and has no compassion. His staff is horrible. Family members should not run a doctor's office. His wife is a secretary along with her sister and they are very snobby and disgustingly rude. Dont Ever GO HERE!!! His wife slamed the window on my face when I told her I needed a referral. Horrible Horrible I hope I never see any of them again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I agree that he has no compassion. Very bland and I did not like his attitude, not willing to help at all. I am looking for a new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

I was very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Balzani's office. The staff was very kind and made me feel at ease. Dr. Balzani is calm, and even tempered, but seems to know his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Henry H. Balzani's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ