Ratings for Dr. Ross L. Winakor

THIS DOCTOR IS AWFUL. He is arrogant and doesn't care about his patients. I should have sued him for malpractice.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Our family doc for 7 yes. Knowledgeable and courteous. Good with kids and always available.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Amazing physician. Knows his stuff. Very invested and caring. To those who disagree, grow thicker skin. He tells exactly how it is. Healthcare would be 100 times better with more physicians like this one. We love him and would never see anyone but him ever again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Winakor is one of the most rude and judgemental doctors I have ever seen. I have had 6 knee surgeries in the past 2 years (I am only 25) and the first time I went to see him, he immediately said he couldn't, or should I say wouldn't do anything to help. He was very cold and uncaring and then when I was rear ended while still rehabbing my knee, he still said he would not prescribe or do anything to help and said that I would have to go through my knee specialist (who is 2 hours away) to treat my injuries from the car accident. If you are looking for a doctor who truly cares and is willing to work with you and not against you, I would avoid Dr. Winakor at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

great doc used for sports medicine injury, very knowledgeable and good manner

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Rude, Judgmental! He takes no time to listen to your problems and concerns. He talks over you all the time and assume too much.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I liked him. He really seemed to care about what I was worried about. Made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Been at Mansfield Family practice for along time but thanks to Dr. Winakor I am looking elsewhere. Judgemental and cruel.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Excellent knowledge base. Courteous and helpful. Punctual.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Extremely rude, i would never send and of my family or friends to see him for care. ever.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Ross L. Winakor's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)