Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone

It took two and one half months to get an appointment, then on the day of the appointment I spent three hours in the waiting room before seeing the doctor. Staff is not very helpful and can't answer questions. So far I am not impressed with my care. Hoping the pain doctor will be of more help, sent there by Dr. Cone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

It has been 5 years since I had surgery on by back for bulding disc. Although Dr. Cone and Rich were very pleasant my surgery was a total disaster...have foot drop, cannot feel on use my right foot from knee down. I was told by both Rich and Dr that I would recover fully in 1 year tops...it has been 5 with no relief. The disc which they "repaired" has now completely herniated plus 3 more and their calls go unanswered...Even after sending them copies of MRI done since surgery....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

july 14 2009 doc cone did surjury on my neck i was 40 yrs old at the time i went in with sevear head and neck pain numing on my whole right side of my body head to toe... the outcome at the end was very sucsessful and i was very pleased with my sergury all the pain and numbing went away thank you doc cone for your help...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

DR. CONE AND RICH ARE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET IN TO SEE THEM. IT'S VERY HARD TO GET IN, AND IF YOU HAVE DR. CONE DO THE SURGERY, PLAN ON TAKING 2 YEARS OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO RECOVER. I WAS RELEASED 100% 1 1/2 MONTHS AFTER AND NO PHYSICAL THERAPY..NONE / ZIP AND I'M STILL ON A WALKER 16 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY AND STILL CAN'T WALK / NO BALANCE. THERE WAS NO INSTRUCTIONS, NO FOLLOWUP.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

it's very hard to get ahold of anyone in the office, first doc. office that doesn't answer the phone, always have to leave message, sometimes takes several days for them to call back. sometimes you can't even leave message because mailbox is full.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

i have sent all my family and friends who needed back or neck surgery to Dr.Cone and Rich. they are great.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX