Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone

Be Afraid, BE VERY AFRAID! Sept 4 1991 I had a Meningioma in front of the Pituitary Gland. Dr. Jeffrey Cone did NOT tell me there were only "3 NS in the entire world who had the knowledge & experience" to do this operation & that he was NOT 1 of them. He told my family & I that he had removed the tumor when in reality he had only drained it. My first seizure was 2hrs after he operated. He told the Amarillo Medical Profession nothing was wrong w/me...he hid multiple MRI results that showed damage to the right Temporal & Frontal Lobes & had removed "good optic nerve" so my right pupil is permanently dilated. B'cuz he lied to the Amarillo Med. Facilities & Staffs, no one would treat me. My seizures were multiplying in types & frequencies, I had to abandon My Doctorates Studies of Radiology & Gastro-Enterology. Dr. Cone convinced a Psychiatrist to "ware house me for several months", but I finally got away from them & him. I suffered horrific pain, memory losses...my marriage was gone...he had my family convinced nothing was wrong w/me. He was so very very cruel to me. By Oct. 1992 I had just gotten in w/a different more reputable NS. On Oct. 29th '92 I phone my NS & told him something terrible was about to happen. He admitted me to North West Texas Hosp. at 10pm. By 8am a violent Gran Mal Seizure knocked out my heart. I was clinically dead for 14mins. Nurses & Dr's said I would not have survived this if I had not been in the hospital when it happened. Dr. Cone was furious...I wasn't suppose to be in the hospital when the damage he had done to me would kill me. I was flown to The Top NS in the World. I was told I had no chances of survival & going over the 5 different MRI's...he showed me that the Right Temporal & Frontal Lobes were dying b'cuz Dr. Cone left the retractors on too long & thus deprived those area's of blood. If I survived this operation didn't know if I would be partially or fully paralyzed, if I would know my own family 'n so on. The tumor & the dead brain tissue had to be removed or I would certainly die. Dr. Cone took EVERYTHING from my life. When I returned to Amarillo I was shocked to see how many of the Dr's that I went to for help...fled Amarillo. Of course I got an Attorney. But, he was bought off...medical records/evidence were destroyed & the Judge closed the case to the point it could never be opened again. Dr. Cone has a nickname..."The Disability Dr"...wish I knew this BEFORE this monster got his hands on me. Beware ppl...he is a murderer, he has destroyed many lives. I turned him into the Texas Medical Licensing Board..when they learned what he had done...they put him on probation. Out of 27pts that I personally found...only 1 was not disable. Jeff' Cone belongs in Maximum Prison & should be locked down on death row. I went from offers to attend Medical Schools at Baylor, Yale, Harvard, Texas Tech, etc, etc. 3 more yrs 'n I would've been a Dr. Since Dr. Cone put his hands on me, I live below the poverty line...if it were not for dumpsters...I could not meet my needs. I am dying & b'cuz of what NS Jeffrey Cone did to me...I cannot get the medical care that my health threats warrant. Dr. Jeffrey Cone proves..."There is such that exists as medicine 666". I believe 100% that Dr. Cone is a member of the Satanic Cult. Surgical Tables become Sacrificial Alters w/him. I have suffered horrifically for 25yrs...the only one I would ever wish this kind of suffering on is DR. JEFFREY CONE!! I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ME, FOR WHAT HE TOOK FROM ME...HADES IS WAITING FOR HIM!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

It took two and one half months to get an appointment, then on the day of the appointment I spent three hours in the waiting room before seeing the doctor. Staff is not very helpful and can't answer questions. So far I am not impressed with my care. Hoping the pain doctor will be of more help, sent there by Dr. Cone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

It has been 5 years since I had surgery on by back for bulding disc. Although Dr. Cone and Rich were very pleasant my surgery was a total disaster...have foot drop, cannot feel on use my right foot from knee down. I was told by both Rich and Dr that I would recover fully in 1 year tops...it has been 5 with no relief. The disc which they "repaired" has now completely herniated plus 3 more and their calls go unanswered...Even after sending them copies of MRI done since surgery....

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

july 14 2009 doc cone did surjury on my neck i was 40 yrs old at the time i went in with sevear head and neck pain numing on my whole right side of my body head to toe... the outcome at the end was very sucsessful and i was very pleased with my sergury all the pain and numbing went away thank you doc cone for your help...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

DR. CONE AND RICH ARE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET IN TO SEE THEM. IT'S VERY HARD TO GET IN, AND IF YOU HAVE DR. CONE DO THE SURGERY, PLAN ON TAKING 2 YEARS OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO RECOVER. I WAS RELEASED 100% 1 1/2 MONTHS AFTER AND NO PHYSICAL THERAPY..NONE / ZIP AND I'M STILL ON A WALKER 16 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY AND STILL CAN'T WALK / NO BALANCE. THERE WAS NO INSTRUCTIONS, NO FOLLOWUP.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

it's very hard to get ahold of anyone in the office, first doc. office that doesn't answer the phone, always have to leave message, sometimes takes several days for them to call back. sometimes you can't even leave message because mailbox is full.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

i have sent all my family and friends who needed back or neck surgery to Dr.Cone and Rich. they are great.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX