Ratings for Dr. Kiran K. Harpavat

Dr. Harpavat was the on call pediatrician when I was born. Im now 30 years old. She was so wonderful and sweet. I took my oldest son to her when he was a baby until we moved away. I wish Icould find aanother doctor who is as great as she is. Always smiling and never in a bad mood. She loves her patience. Ill be visiting her soon just to say hi.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Started taking my oldest at 2 yrs old (she's 16 now) and my youngest since birth. Dr Harpavat is wonderful! Whether your appointment is the first or the last of the day, she is never rushed, always answers all of your questions, and interacts with the kids as well. The nursing staff is great too. They're caring and compassionate. Your phone calls are always returned in a timely fashion, and many times, Dr Harpavat herself will call. She has even called just to check on the kids the next day or so after seeing the kids when they've been sick. I couldn't recommend her office any higher!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Harpavat is the best! I learned that my son had autism when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was so worried, but Dr. Harpavat really helped me feel excited about the arrival of our daughter and offered to adjust the vaccination schedule. Love her!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Harpavat has taken care of my 4 daughters, the oldest is 24 the youngest is 13. She is great in an emergency and when it is a minor illnes. Always just a phone call away and calls you back herself. If you are her patient you are very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

We LOVE Dr. Harpavat. She is so great with children and never rushes. She loves babies and toddlers and talks to them and makes them comfortable. She really cares about you as a parent and makes you feel like you are part of her family. She will call you personally to check up on your child if they have been sick. I really can't say enough great things about her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

She is an excellent Doctor and excellent with children. Very caring and extremely knowledgable. She took care of my 34 yr old daughter in Emergency when she was just 8 yrs old and she is now my grandsons Doctor the last 13 years. Absolutely the nicest person, always talks directly to the children and explains everything to them.Any child is lucky to have her as a Doctor

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Kiran K. Harpavat's Credentials

• S M S Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Flower Mound, TX