Ratings for Dr. Grant Cooper

I've never known a more amazing doctor than Dr. Cooper. He was incredibly kind and knowledgeable and mapped out several paths forward to get me living pain-free. But what mattered most to me in the moment I first saw him was that he said these simple words; words that three other doctors never did: "We will figure this out." And figure it out he did. Dr. Cooper gave me back a pain-free life and I am forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Cooper was recommended by a friend when another specialist failed to give me a clear diagnosis and plan, much less reduce my pain. During my first visit with Dr. Cooper, he explained the diagnosis and came up with a clear plan and possible alternatives. We had to make a few adjustments, but I am now nearly completely pain free, have a good understanding of what was wrong with me and more importantly how to prevent it from happening again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Went there with a terrible inflammation of sciatic nerve could not walk, for two weeks went to the office and I'm walking from the first visit.thank to the injections n staff. Only thing is that their wifi for internet is very slow !!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

The staff was super patient, helpful and nice. Dr. Cooper was very nice and helpful. For my first time there I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I am shocked by these positive recommendations. Either they were written by the doctor or he must just be doling out pain medications to addicts. I would warn anyone STRONGLY against seeing this doctor. I went to him with minor symptoms. I was won over by his extreme self confidence, and assertion that my previous doctors (much more accomplished/established than Dr. Cooper) had it all wrong, and that he could fix my problem instantly with a simple procedure that could be billed to the insurance company for $25,000. Moreover, he indicated that there were no risks to the procedure. Well, within hours of the procedure, my minor symptoms were replaced with horrible pain and loss of functioning that has lasted for over 8 months. I almost lost my job because of the damage that he did to my spine, and I have had to give up my social life. I have gone to numerous doctors (much more accomplished than Dr. Cooper) since his procedure, and they all told me that the procedure he gave me WAS NOT INDICATED FOR MY ORIGINAL SYMPTOMS. So, he basically pushed an expensive procedure on me that basically has ruined my life. I am not someone to waste my time writing negative reviews online. But I am so angry about this and am concerned that other people could also have their lives ruined my this doctor who is just out there to pad his wallet unethically. I am hoping that eventually I will recover from whatever damage he did, but unfortunately I might not know if I will recover for years. This doctor can behave with impunity because he covers up his tracks with medical notes that indicate he might have done any number of procedures. No matter how much pain you are in, please don't let your desperation lead you to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

He is conservative but will do what is necessary when needed. Very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I had pain for. 6 yrs and tried physical therapy, massage, meds, everything and after seeing him a couple times I feel so much better. He is knowledgeable and kind and really cares about getting you well. I am so grateful for his excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Don’t stay in pain! Princeton Spine and Joint Center can help you! Before finding the doctors at PS&J, I went to many other orthopedic specialists that could not do anything to relieve my pain. One doctor I previously visited (before Dr Cooper) told me that my only hope was major surgery with rods and screws that would not even help me much. Another doctor (before I went to Dr Cooper) told me “You have a bad back; I don’t know what to tell you.” The Princeton Spine and Joint Center changed my life. Dr. Grant Cooper is amazing! Not only is he knowledgeable and skilled, but he is kind, caring, and funny. He was highly trained at top notch facilities in NYC as was the rest of his staff. He has many strategies and procedures for pain management that will help you avoid surgery. His colleague Dr. Zinovy Meyler is another amazing doctor in this practice who used a radio frequency ablation procedure which gave me my life back. Now I’m back at the gym and enjoying activities I never thought I could. Visit the Princeton Spine and Joint Center. You won’t be sorry.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Cooper is the only physician I have ever needed for pain management. He is kind, courteous, knowledgable and goes out of his way to be helpful. He follows up after a visit, his office staff is courteous and run the office efficiently. Dr. Cooper has helped me tremendously and made my daily life pain free. I endorse Dr. Cooper in the strongest terms.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

After seeing several other pain doctors, Dr. Cooper took away my pain without my having to take narcotics daily. He treated me immediately after examining me and speaking with me, instead of forcing me to ae another appointment. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Grant Cooper's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company