Ratings for Dr. Heidi C. Mist

Dr. was great. The gentleman that works for her is turning away her patients if they ask any billing questions. Good way to lose business.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great doctor! The staff were nice and helpful. I will recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

first visit was good but the blood work for my issue was not done. on 2nd visit they switched me to a pa who asked me all the same questions I was asked the first visit!!! just like starting all over. I went to dr mist through a recommendation. I am very upset that they switched, I want to see the same doctor every time.

Submitted April 19, 2014

A great Doctor in a wonderful location. The staff was very friendly and relaxed. Dr Mist has been voted the Best Doctor in Tehama County for the past two years, and I can understand why.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

She is the best! Her first and foremost interest is that of her patient's and their health. She is very caring and compassionate. I was not rushed through my visit. She pulled up a chair and took the time to listen to concerns. Rare these days! I am very pleased with her as both a human, and a MD. Her whole office is a pleasure to deal with. :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

she is now in private practice in a beautiful and relaxing office, her staff are friendly and on the ball, I often get return call within minutes and results within the same day, best doctor in Red Bluff, she really cares

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Mist seems knowledgeable; she takes all the time you need, and answers your questions. However, her staff leaves something to be desired. They are constantly misplacing lab results, charts, and not following through on calling in prescriptions or returning calls.

Submitted March 28, 2009

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Heidi C. Mist's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)