Ratings for Dr. Charles F Tompkins

I was new in this town and had a broken tooth. It really really hurt, so I called their office and they said they see me in the morning. Ok. Well I went in told them I was in pain, and what did they do...gave me a half of a cleaning, picked out 2 of my fillings that were in between my teeth, took xrays then said to get this prescribed mouthwash and them come back and they'll finish the cleaning. NO DOCTOR EVEN LOOKED AT ME. HELLO....I'M IN PAIN. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CLEANING WHEN YOU WERE IN PAIN FROM ANOTHER TOOTH. OUCH!!!!!! Anyway bottom line is they took my $286.00 and didn't do anything but a half of a cleaning. STILL IN PAIN HERE and out $286.00. Which was the money I had to go to the dentist. So here I am in pain and now no money to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

He did a root canal, he drilled too far and damaged the trigeminal nerve in my face. I told him that my tooth hurt worse, he said that he didn't do anything wrong and walked off. He never tried to help me afterwards. I went to several doctors, all of which were afraid to help because of the damage done by him. Turned out that he destroyed my records and now there is no proof of what he did.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005