Ratings for Dr. Tad W. Taylor

It was my first visit. ...for a physical. I mentioned I would be a Medicare person. Taylor got angry. Face red and contorted. Started yelling, I can't pay my bills if all my patients are medicare! He cause a rent in my rectum when he did a rectal exam. I bled for a week! I will never go back to this **** ever!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

My husband, Dr. Taylor's patient, is fighting pancreatic cancer. Dr. Taylor is his PCP, and it has been a nightmare from the beginning. We recently decided to have him treated at MD Anderson, and It has been difficult to get Dr. Taylor to refer my husband to MD Anderson, we have lost two appointments with MD Anderson (almost a month's time) because he refused to transfer unless my husband went for an office visit first (what can Dr. Taylor do for him? Why does he need to see him, if he saw him less than a year ago?. Then his office did the paperwork wrong, and we did not find out until we were in Houston. Loss that appointment also. He has no sense of urgency or compassion seeing our situation, and he has been a source of stress and frustration to our family. We have found little support or compassion from him or his office staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Unable to get return phone call in a timely manner. Issue was blood pressure with new prescription. Staff English is hard for me to understand. Found a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

He spends a good amount of time with me discussing my medical issues. I never feel rushed out the door.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Lab reports; show compelete interest.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Tad W. Taylor's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX