Ratings for Dr. Ramin Ahmadi

This Doctor is rude and dismissive. He billed me $500. for a pap smear exam.he is on zoc doc under accepting fidelis insurance instead I waited 4 hrs and when I asked him for a written evaluation he took a post it and wrote i owe you results.Don't waste your time in going to him, he's a crook.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

He's great, been going to him for about 5 years, he helped through a difficult pregnacy. My mother been going to him for over 10 years and he delivered my younger sister. I have no complaints about him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Ahmadi is a very nice man, however his practice is clearly overbooked. You wait a minimum of 1-2 hours to see him (that is, if he doesn't cancel that morning). Unfortunately, we had a bad experience which caused us to leave his practice before the end of my pregnancy - it basically comes down to his not having looked at the results of the various tests he had ordered for me, and it caused us a lot of stress once we realized there were abnormalities. It could have been dealt with so easily had he looked at the results weeks/months ago, when they were first sent to him. But regardless, he seems knowledgeable, just not on top of the amount of patients he has.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I felt Dr. Ahmadi was very professional and very knowledgable. I would recommend him to any and everyone. However, he has one person on his staff that is very rude. If you go in, you have to mentally prepare yourself for the rude service that you might receive from her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Ramin Ahmadi's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)