Ratings for Dr. Lea S. Harracksingh

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Staff is very accommodating in providing appointments in emergencies. Dr. Lea is exhaustive in her attempt to determine causes of your issues, i.e., referral, diagnostice tests, etc.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I enjoy going to see Dr. Harrachsingh I have been going to her years and I am pleased with her services. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

This was my PCP for a few years. Went in earlier this year for my wellness visit all went well, no complaints, until last week I called to get a referral to see a specialist only to find out that she dropped all plans other than Medicare several months prior. Ths is inexcusable and most unprofessional not to tell patients that they are dropping your insurance plan. According to the office manaager there was some confusion. Unexceptable. How can you do this to your patients. and hindering their care. You are horrible

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Good doctor, competent and knowledgeable. Office is always busy but service is good.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have to say the doctor is very caring and spend time with you. I was very happy at the beginning but there staff is terrible and I don't like the fact that now the PA sees you on your first visit of the problem. You may don't see the doctor. Even if the PA is helpful, I feel more comfortable seen a doctor directly. I think the doctor is very knowledgeable. You will wait for a LONG time in the waiting area....

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

DR. HARRACKSINGH IS A GREAT DOCTOR, MY HUSBAND KIRK & I WOULD ENJOY GOING TO THE OFFICE, THE STAFF WAS GREAT ALWAYS, WE NEVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS @ ALL, WE WERE VERY SAD, WHEN MY HUSBANDS JOB ENDED & WE LONGER HAD THE VISTA INSURANCE, JUST THE IDEA OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE DR. HARRACKSINGH & STEVE & LAUGHING & TALKING WITH THE STAFF WAS A VERY UNHAPPY TIME FOR US., I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE, AS I HAVE ALREADY DONE., MAY ALLAH GOD BE WITH YOU DR.HARRACKSINGH & YOU & STEVE & YOUR STAFF KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!SIGNED., (KIRK & JESSYE WILLIAMS)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Terrible Doctor Service I use to goto this Dr But shes on a ego trip and power mad I would say stay away from these people.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

This doctor was very nice, unfortunately she has an employee in her office who has been arrested and convicted of calling in fake prescriptions. I really can't trust a doctor who allows employees who are like that to work there.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I don't have any complaints about the doctor but the experience of making an appointment, then the wait once you are actually there was the cause of me switching doctors. It is VERY hard to get an appointment, even when you are really sick. They don't seem to care to fit you in. Besides that the staff (particularly whoever answers the phone) is extremely rude (and has been on more than one occasion.)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Lea S. Harracksingh's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL