Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Bonheur

Love Dr. B! Very smart and always makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

A+! Couldn’t recommend Dr Bonheur more highly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

One of the most brilliant and caring doctors I have ever met. She is 100% there for her patients and is caring and always gets back to you. In all of Manhattan , with all my medical needs, I had a stroke of good luck finding Dr Bonheur !! Very highly recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Terrific doctor -- personable, good listener, caring, and knowledgeable, and as another reviewer mentioned, open to alternative treatments when indicated. She really saved me from a bad case of GERD when three previous doctors were useless. But I'm not crazy about one of her staff members, who is somewhat supercilious and seems to think she knows more than she knows... Most of them are fine, though. A bit too long of a wait most of the time, but that's medicine today...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Bonheur cares about her patients like they are family. In fact several of my family members now see her also and we wouldn’t see anyone else! Her bedside manner is calm and reassuring. She is organized and always follows through. I have never felt rushed seeing Dr. Bonheur and am so grateful that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Never feel rushed when I see Dr. Bonheur. She really cares. Explains things so calmly and clearly. So happy she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

She is wonderful. Feel so comfortable in her care. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Professional. Knowledgable. Can tell she really cares. Helped me to feel well again! Grateful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Bonheur is a great listener and as a result a very good and kind doctor. T

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Simply the best Dr. I have seen in years- She is fully involved with her patients, follows up to see how you are doing (thru personal calls to your home) and makes the time to understand all about you, and how it impacts on your medical issues. Such a fine and caring person, and all found in a brilliant doctor. Cannot say enough good things about her except to say that I am feeling much better than I have in years because of her extraordinary care. Living life so much more fully and painlessly. Recommend family and friends to Dr. Bonheur- she is the very best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. Bonheur's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI