Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Lynch

Dr Lynch and his staff made my pregnancy so easy. He always reassured me that my symptoms were normal and let me know when they weren't.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Lynch for over 20 years...Although he did not deliver my now men, I was referred to him by a friend but he did perform my hysterectomy. Just an awesome goy who takes pride into what he does! He is very smart and definitely make sure things are right with his patients, wouldnt trade him for the world!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Lynch is very caring. He takes time listen and answer all questions and concerns. He was my doctor throughout my second pregnancy and as promised he was the one that delivered my baby, even though he wasn't the physician on call that day.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

There are truly not enough positive words to describe how amazing Dr. Lynch is. He is intelligent, knowledgeable, kind and caring. Dr. Lynch is absolutely top notch! He takes time to listen, and genuinely cares about getting to the bottom of any problem or difficulty that you may be experiencing and WILL find the best solution possible. He knows exactly what he is talking about and you can trust that what he says is accurate (whereas with so many doctors, it tends to feel more like you are on the receiving end of guesswork). He is what every doctor, in all fields of medicine, should strive to be. I would literally trust him with my life. As a patient of Dr. Lynch, you will experience the BEST care available. He saved my 2nd pregnancy that two previous OBs had almost caused me to lose due to incompetence and multiple incorrect diagnoses. You can feel absolutely confident that Dr. Lynch will take excellent care of you. I wish I had discovered him sooner!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I have worked with this doctor for 10yrs now, always professional and courteous. Takes his time and explains options that are available. Awesome guy

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Great Doctor that will actually sit down with you and discuss options. He even spent a conciderate amount of time explaining the procedure to me. He is proffesional, respeftful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

dr lynch delivered both of my children and is a very professional dr who did a good job anwsering my questions and my husbands off the wall questions.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

After being told by 2 doctors I needed a complete abdominal hysterectomy with ovaries removed (I'm 50), Dr. Lynch advised less invasive laparoscopic removal of one ovary and ablation. I feel like a million bucks and appreciate his approach to the least invasive treatment. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Lynch used the da Vinci robot on me for hysterectomy. Very quick recovery time, did not need pain pills, very small scars.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Lynch's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)