Ratings for Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi

I cannot say enough good things about both Dr.Yazigi and ShadyGrove Towson. One of the best decisions was to not wait any longer and seek more info on why I wasn't getting pregnant. I am so happy with my decision and will be expecting a baby girl in November-dreams do come true!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

We had a fantastic experience with Dr. Yazigi at SGF. He is very knowledgeable and helped us understand the options available at SGF. We are now 23 weeks pregnant with our first baby!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

We had a great experience with Dr. Yazigi and the entire SGF team! We came to SGF from out of town after receiving fertility treatment locally. Dr. Yazigi and the entire staff were so patient and accommodating. We are 33 weeks pregnant with our little miracle and could not be more appreciative of Dr. Yazigi!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great experience with office and Dr Yazigi. He's knowledgeable and has a calming demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Yazigi is wonderful! My husband and I found him to be welcoming, open and honest with us. He gave us the facts and the statistics and said here are your options which would you like to chose. The nursing staff and other doctors at Shady Grove are wonderful too. I am not 26 weeks pregnant and it was a little sad switching to the regular OB because you don't get to see these people you see every morning anymore. I could not recommend Shady grove Bel Air and Yazigi enough for anyone suffering through infertility.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He's not very warm at all. I had a very difficult time communicating with him. I slipped through the cracks once when I had to get a d&c through an early loss. He forgot to put in the order because I hesitated as to what to do because my husband was away that week. When I would see him, he would often forgets key details of my case even though I was under his care for a while and having a difficult time getting pregnant. I had to research procedures myself online such as an endoscratch and ask for them myself. I had to be my own advocate. I also didn't like the initial nurse I was assigned, Sonya. I found her to be too fake. Luckily I got reassigned to Elayne who is no nonsense but nice who I like much better. He is kind and straightforward and will give you objective medical advice but he's lacking compassion and the personal touch especially if your case is harder than typical.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Yazigi and the staff at SGFC. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Everyone is knowledgable and courteous, and they go above and beyond for their patients. Dr. Yazigi has called me himself after failed cycles to deliver the news and talk next steps. I also appreciate that he gave me options early on to avoid wasting time on treatments that weren't working, ultimately allowing me to get pregnant faster.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

We were very pleased with our experience at Shady Grove and would recommend Dr. Yazigi to anyone trying to conceive.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr. Yazigi! He has been so wonderful from the very start of our journey which began a few of years ago. Tragically, we lost our precious baby girl at 9 weeks old due to an unknown genetic condition. Dr. Yazigi has been extremely empathetic and supportive through this horrific tragedy. He has been holding my hand and helping me to move forward. I wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Yazigi in this world. He is a wonderful Doctor, man and has truly become like family to me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Yazigi, Danielle Byrd and the rest of the physicians and staff at Shady Grove of Towson are wonderful! Dr. Yazigi worked with me to find a treatment protocol and financial plan that worked for me. When I started at Shady Grove, I was living in the area and could easily make it to all my appointments. Eventually, I got a job in the middle of the country where fertility specialists/clinics are scarce. Dr. Yazigi continued to work with me and the local clinic to monitor my IVF cycle and give me the best chance of success and I was able to stay on the Shared Risk Program for IVF. I only had to be in Baltimore 12 days and we were able to schedule it in advance and around my job requirements. I now have a 3 month old baby boy and 4 frozen embryos. Thanks Dr. Yazigi and SGFC!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi's Credentials

• Pontificia Univ Catol De Chile, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1978)