Ratings for Dr. Rodney Baltazar

he never left a surgical sponge in anyones wife so that is a lie. He is one of the best doctors I've had and i recommend him to all

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Would rather die than ever have him touch me again. Very unprofessional, obnoxious lack of care, interest, and concern for patients. Too busy chatting with the nurses instead of focusing on his job.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I love everyone there. I have a very crazy schedule and sometimes need to change my appointment within the hour and they never make me feel bad about it. I even had an issue with the pharmacy on a Sunday and G.R. who is Dr. B's biz partner called him to get me my perscript. taken care of, due to me going out of town, twice! He did it and was glad he could help! Most Dr. would not have even bothered to answer their phone and would have told me I should have not waited so long or till the day before I was leaving to get it filled! Gotta lovem'

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Baltazar delivered my daughter in 2000, and while he was always nice sometimes he didn't seem to always listen or take questions seriously. This was my first (and only) pregnancy and I'm still not sure if I had a blood pressure issue during my pregnancy or only during labor & delivery where it got quite dangerous. My biggest complaint? He didn't use any numbing agent when he did the episiotomy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr Baltazar has been my dr for a reallly long time now and he has always made me feel great when im in there we have more like a friend relationship then a dr /patient relationship i know i can always call and if i need to see him in im right away hes delivered all three of my kids there all wonderful! Hes a bit crazy but i love it because im the same way! His staff is wonderful i like them all theyve all been so nice well Robin has been my friend for years so i knew her before Rodney! But im getting skinny having babies with him what more can you ask for!LOL I would recommend him to absolutely anyone and i have!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

I had a good experience with Dr. Baltazar, he talks a little fast, but so do I so it wasn't hard for me to hear what he was saying. His staff, not all, but the front desk person - well, let's just say I wasn't impressed. She is/was preggers, but that was no excuse. She put someone on hold while I was there to talk on her cell once. She answered her cell and argued with someone another time. She was rude to someone asking about info, kinda like "If you can't afford it..." Not all of his staff is like that - Robin is the best, very friendly, the slender girl with the multi-colored blonde hair is nice, but she never smiles. I think if Dr. B. trained his staff to be much more friendly - like Robin - he would do better business and retain more patients. It is a little intimidating at first to go to a clinic for vanity reasons, so the more at ease I could feel the better. Maybe even get rid of the picasso stuff in the wait area and give it a more women friendly look -

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Balatazar is a wonderful doctor and has helped me so much!!! He truly is magnificent!!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008