Ratings for Dr. Padma Gulur

Fantastic doctor. Very patient and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Awesome doctor. Spends a lot of time with you and explains things in detail. Excellent bedside manner. Will go out of her way to find the best options for you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I had chronic terrible pain for 3 years. Nothing helped. Until I saw Dr. Gulur. She prescribed a (non-addictive) drug and I started getting substantially better within weeks.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

A great bedside manner and earnest desire to help. BUT, falls short of admitting when approach isn't working referring out. I came to her with a history of severe endometriosis, and had developed debilitating pain in the gluteal muscle to the point where I couldn't walk. We did cortisone injections and then botox injections. At first, we were told that I could only be given 2 botox injections, then i was told I could have a lot more as my pain was not subsiding. I did my own research and suspected I might have endometriosis in the gluteal area or the sciatic nerve. She dismissed this as saying that's not where endometriosis is typically found. Well, I did eventually go and have another surgery since the botox injections were not helping, and I did have endo on my nerve. she was wrong for remaining in her own soapbox and not even considering endometriosis given my history. In the future, she should consider sciatic/gluteal endo for patients similar my history and presntation

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

You are in the best hands. The best pain specialist in this state and I have been to many!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Padma Gulur's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1997)